964L Graphic Display Update?

Thread: 964L Graphic Display Update?

Question 964L Graphic Display Update?

Well, I have recently reformatted my computer and in order to play quite a few of my games (WOW, etc) and to browse the internet efficiently i have been informed that i should update my Graphics Driver.

I have downloaded the correct Driver Update from the SiS website, and to no avail- as i am installing it the install program tells me that:
    The System Cannot Detect The Device, Please Confirm The Device Is Configured Properly and Then Restart The Setup Program

Right about now i am getting frustrated with trying to even look at the SiS website to ask them for help- but knowing that Customer Service never ends well...

can anyone help me?

Welcome to Windrivers Janny

That message usually happens when the driver file is mismatched with the hardware.

What make and model computer do you have? What operating system?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

i am sorry to have wasted your time, but i have found the solution to... one of my problems

all i had to do was install my graphics card, using it's included disk.

now all i have to do is figure out why my wow disk isn't being read @___@

Quote Originally Posted by Janny
    Well, I have recently reformatted my computer and in order to play quite a few of my games (WOW, etc) and to browse the internet efficiently i have been informed that i should update my Graphics Driver.

I have downloaded the correct Driver Update from the SiS website, and to no avail- as i am installing it the install program tells me that:
    The System Cannot Detect The Device, Please Confirm The Device Is Configured Properly and Then Restart The Setup Program

Right about now i am getting frustrated with trying to even look at the SiS website to ask them for help- but knowing that Customer Service never ends well...

can anyone help me?

Welcome to Windrivers pankajwani.... did you have a question?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."