Kyocera Mita Copiers

Thread: Kyocera Mita Copiers

Kyocera Mita Copiers

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience using Kyocera Mita photocopiers and MFP units?

My company is looking to purchase a new photocopier for our production area and one of the front runners is a Kyocera Mita 5050
    "Knowledge belongs in the hands of the people"

Where I work we have 2 Kyocera Copiers/Printers. The black & White model is a Mita KX-6330 or something and we also have a color model that I forget the model number. They have operated very well and I cannot think of any major repairs I have called in in the past 4 years. Mainly just maintenance kits and minor things. I cannot count the time one of the idiot secretaries put transparency paper in to use as media and it melted in the fuser because that was plain idiotic. She said she puts transparencies in her home printer all the time. I had to remind her that she has an inkjet at home and laser printers cannot print to transparencies.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices