'Bluetooth Connection Failed' at Nokia 2630 when connecting to Compaq CQ40-506TU

Thread: 'Bluetooth Connection Failed' at Nokia 2630 when connecting to Compaq CQ40-506TU

'Bluetooth Connection Failed' at Nokia 2630 when connecting to Compaq CQ40-506TU

hi,

Need help here ...

h/p model : Nokia 2630
    laptop model : Compaq Presario CQ40-506TU
    laptop OS : WinXP Pro
    bluetooth device : USB bluetooth

Bluetooth connection didn't work at all before i downloaded Nokia PC Suite 7.

When using Nokia PC Suite, both the h/p & laptop can detect & pair each other, can authenticate & accept each other's passcode.

But when try to send photo from h/p to laptop, i get error 'Bluetooth Connection Failed' from nokia h/p.

Then i downloaded & installed Silicon Wave bluetooth driver, still same problem ..

Any help appreciated ..

If this is similar to what I was having wrong you need to go into the phones settings and tell it to keep the connection up even though it's inactive. This will drain your battery faster though because the bluetooth will stay on until told otherwise. However if you don't tell it to keep the connection on/open it turns off if it doesn't have an immediate and steady action going through it.
    One Script to rule them all.
    One Script to find them.
    One Script to bring them all,
    and clean up after itself.

the thing is ... the moment i hit send via bluetooth when sending image file ... the error msg pop up at my nokia phone instantly ...

Any other ideas ? thx ..