How do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the pc?

Thread: How do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the pc?

How do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the pc?

How do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the pc? How do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the PC? i tried setting it up, but i dont know how to. if someone can help, thanks.

* As you linked to a supplier of controllers, I doubt whether you really don't know. However anyone who wishes to answer your question is free to do so.

If you place advertising links in your posts again, you will be banned.

Moderator *
    Last edited by Platypus; October 6th, 2009 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Removed advertising link

For those who happen across this post in an effort to understand XBox 360 interoperability with their computer. A Xbox 360 controller with the usb cord will automatically work on a computer provided it's XP or later installed.

The XBox 360 webcam for the console however isn't as easy to use and the drivers that are supplied are flaky at best.

Using a wireless adaptor for the controller in theory should be as simple as the corded concept unless for some reason the wireless adaptor for the controller to the computer is 3rd party and requiring a software installation.

Furthermore you can use USB drives on your 360 to add files to it. The 360 though may or may not like certain models as I've had some just be totally ignored by the console.

Final note: If you're wanting to "cheaply" upgrade your hard drive it's not as simple as using any hard drive. There is a process you need to go through AND a certain brand and series drive you must use. If you are determined beyond any means of discouragement I suggest sending me a message for the info I gleaned.
    One Script to rule them all.
    One Script to find them.
    One Script to bring them all,
    and clean up after itself.