About My Account With WinDrivers?

Thread: About My Account With WinDrivers?

Post About My Account With WinDrivers?

Is anyone able to Delete My WinDrivers Account? Microsoft4Ever is the User Name cause I Won't be coming here anymore now that I have a 24inch Apple iMac Computer & I Had it for almost a Year now, I Bought My Mac Computer in July 27th 2009 & it will be a Year when comes July 27th 2010 so since i'm on The Apple Side of the computer World I won't be here anymore & I was gonna come here until That Stupid PC Computer kept giving me trouble & blew me off Track & attention with things so if you can please Delete My WinDrivers Account it's Microsoft4Ever User Name BTW i think Microsoft Sucks I'm Glad I Made The Jump To Apple, I Don't Need to Worry any more About Problems cause thats all Microsoft is, Is Problems Microsoft Sucks Big Time all My Friends & Me always go to The Apple Store even My Mother Likes Apple Mac Computers Please Remove Me from this Microsoft Windows Message, I Believe this Message Board could have been a great place if I had a chance to go on it more but something shoot me down I Lost Interest Sorry Maybe Someday Will Meet Again when Microsoft becomes like Apple witch I don't think it's gonna happen
    This Is My Girl Friend ---------------> Click The Link To Find Out Who It Is?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...allpaper21.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft4Ever View Post
    Maybe Someday Will Meet Again when Microsoft becomes like Apple witch I don't think it's gonna happen
    You mean produce quality software that is accepted by the vast majority of businesses, schools, organizations large and small that operate day in and day out without a glitch or issue. You're right Apple will never achieve that.

Sorry you felt it was necessary to pin all your computer problems on Microsoft. Maybe if you understood computers better then you would realize that most computer problems are not the result of the operating system or in some cases the computer itself. For more clarification read my signature.

BTW. I use both Windows PCs, Macs, and various forms of linux in my professional and personal life everyday and non of them are perfect.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices

Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft4Ever View Post
    ...Microsoft Sucks I'm Glad I Made The Jump To Apple, I Don't Need to Worry any more About Problems cause thats all Microsoft is, Is Problems Microsoft Sucks Big Time ...
    I'm sure that's because your'e such a good techie.

When you’re left out of the club, you know it, when you’re in the club, you don’t see what the problem is.

Yes Apple is quite superior.... That's why it took until this year for them to admit that yes their systems do get virii. Or my favorite project I still get to work on for my one client. His apple that's so perfect keeps forgetting it's supposed to be sharing the printer with the network every time he reboots the machine. Hey I bet you can't wait to get the next version of their OS, it's easy to install you take your old apple and put it in a garbage can and buy a whole new apple. Then again maybe you're just a gamer. Don't worry Apple has tons of games... Oh wait only a small handful of the new/current games even get released for it and in most instances you have to wait 2-7 years for the title to be released for Mac if it was considered for the Mac at all.
    One Script to rule them all.
    One Script to find them.
    One Script to bring them all,
    and clean up after itself.

Oh gee now you went and ruined my week.
    We lost another pc user. Gosh thats just awfull
    I dont know who we will sell all the pc's too.
    Frankly I would agree with the general theme here.
    It almost never is the machine, it's the user.
    What really amazes me is people are so gullible they believe MAC
    isn't suseptible to viruses or exploits.
    All one has to do is look at Quicktime.
    Their own software is how they got 0wn3d
    in the laptop hack contest 2 years in a row.
    And hehehehe they did it in a very very short time.

Last week, the CanSecWest conference held a hacking contest that pitted three laptops against hackers. Winners got cash prizes as well as the laptop they hacked.

Each laptop ran on a different OS. The first was the MacBook Air, which of course ran Mac OS X. Next was a Fujitsu laptop running Vista, and the third was a Sony Vaio running on Linux.

By the end of the contest, the Linux laptop was the only one left standing. Not one hacker was able to crack it. Some 400 of the participants found a lot of bugs in the OS, but they ultimately failed to develop an exploit code to hack it.

The first to go was the MacBook Air. In fact, it was hacked in less than two minutes by Charlie Miller. His methods are still unclear, but it's known that he hacked it using an exploit in the Safari Web browser. He took home US$ 10,000 in addition to the laptop.

http://www.qj.net/qjnet/apple/hackin...ta-hacked.html

So in the end frankly its likely better that you move on
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

Well let's be honest here PC's do require a brain and with constant dumbing down of our society MAC just makes sense now don't it. :-P
    Can't never did anything except whine about what he couldn't do.
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

http://www.northernaurora.com/page/index.html
    http://www.northernaurora.com/page/chat.html Free Chat

Quote Originally Posted by nunob View Post
    Well let's be honest here PC's do require a brain and with constant dumbing down of our society MAC just makes sense now don't it. :-P
    Actually I do not think that is true at all. Being a long time PC and Mac user I think they both offer easy to use Operating systems and software for any computer user and for many people that just want to get on the internet or use the simple applications that come with the computer Macs work fine for many people. Also many things work well for a Mac and if they are made to just simply plug and play that is what makes a Mac easy. No drivers to worry about because Macs have limited hardware support and supply all the drivers themselves. The problem with Macs is if there is a problem good luck trying to solve it. Despite what they say Macs do not always "Just Work" There are considerably less resources to a person's disposal.

I have a teacher/co-worker that about a year and a half ago went Mac after she had enough with her $399 lowest end of the pile eMachine. I pointed out that it was not fair to compare a $400 low end PC to a $1500 iMac and you get what you pay for. Well she brushed that off and said she probably would never need to call me again because she heard that Macs just work. Well it took a year or so but her Mac did break and when she got the $400 price tag for the proprietary system board (and that was from the web, apple wanted $600) I told her it makes the $25 she spent on a power supply and $30 she spend on a replacement Hard Drivea bit later seem cheap compared to what she had to pay for her low end PC. Of course then she brought up the viruses but then I had to point out well when you do not install any security software and just browse the net unprotected that will happen. I reminded her that when I replaced the power supply I installed good free protection and secured the computer and that was not a problem anymore now was it. In the end she paid for the board and I charged her some money to install it but I think she knows that anything can break no matter how shiney and pretty the case is.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices

Quote Originally Posted by nunob View Post
    I'm sure it's partly because I work with a lot more PCs than Macs, but I think the Mac interface is really dated and has become more confusing and cluttered than Windows or most of the Linux distributions. Apple Menu? Finder? Chooser? Give me a break! Why does the Control Panel not give you access to most of the settings you really want to control?

Apple has always essentially wanted to keep the monkeys out of the machinery, and I think that's still reflected in OS X. Apple really doesn't want you fixing your Mac; it cuts into profits. As a result, the Mac OS has been, and remains, seriously short of troubleshooting tools. The most effective tools on a Mac require familiarity with the command line, which is a pretty ironic when you consider that Apple was first with a successful GUI, and how much they used to bash any OS that required using the command line.
    Last edited by slgrieb; July 30th, 2010 at 12:00 PM.

Smile

everyone has there opinion I Do also have a AppleCare Protection Plan, I Been using this iMac over a Year now & it really does not give me trouble at all just minor things, i can go into the settings & fix it right away & also I Go on there Apple Discussion Boards & I Get help with everything also I'm not Big & Serious on Playing Video Games on this iMac, just regular easy going games, not Die hard games like you see, My Mac is ok whenI Had a PC Computer I was always dragging it to the computer store I Spent sometimes $100 every month sometimes $200 every month & sometimes $300 every month, I Could not take it having a PC Computer cause i was never able to Save Money, since I Got My iMac I Have not been paying big money every month now I Got something I Just go on & use & never have to worry about Trouble all My Settings are the way I Want them to be & it never changes unless I Change it, with Microsoft Windows XP Settings Change Automatic at least thats what it was doing for me, some of you don't see the trouble side of Microsoft, i'm not gonna argue with anyone cause thats not what i want to do, everyone has there opinion, The guys at the PC Store were telling me to get an iMac Computer for a long time & i finally did it & i'm happy with what i did cause i never get serious trouble with this iMac Computer, I Get Troubles but there minor i'm able to get around them by going into the settings & right away it's fixed & if i ever have a problem? I Call Apple they help me with everything cause I Have The AppleCare Protection Plan Apple Inc never gives me a Problem there more Nicer to me then those PC Guys were sorry but it's True, It's Damn True, i'm not here to Fight with everyone, everyone has there right to there own Differences & Views & Opinion & Whatever? ok by peace

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BOB IROC View Post

BTW. I use both Windows PCs, Macs, and various forms of linux in my professional and personal life everyday and non of them are perfect.
    cool thats great & thats even better you run on all kinds of Computers & I Do Wish I Can do that to so I Can do a lot of Multi Tasking & Maybe I Can Learn how to use PC Computers I Want Windows PCs, Macs, and various forms of linux Computers if I could do that, thats very Pro of you to do, you should teach computers or go to Computer School, I Bet you do a great job, i'm Only 1 Person right now & i'm Single so I Just want a Computer that would just Work for me so I Can go on everyday without having a Problem & Yes I Choose Apple cause I Just needed something Good, i'm Only 1 Person right now, i'm not like you with all those computers but yeah thats great what you do, great work & I Should tell you that i'm Handicapped & I Have Cerebral Palsy & i'm Learning Disabled yeah i'm a Slow Learner I Don't want to really come on here to Argue with anyone i'm just giving my Opinion, I Just felt to buy an Apple iMac Computer & I Have Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.4 & i'm Happy with My iMac Computer & i'm sure being around you, you will be a Very Interesting Person cause you deal with all kinds of Computers witch to me is cool, i'm sure i'll Learn something New everyday if I was to be with you dealing with computers thats all I Have to say right now ok I'm Done
    Last edited by Microsoft4Ever; July 31st, 2010 at 10:18 PM.

Microsoft4Ever, I notice you've been a member for quite a long time. I'm pleased you're getting good results from the Mac, but if you don't want to use your account here any more, then just not using it will mean no-one will know any difference from the many many dormant accounts here.

On the other hand, in the future if you do have a question about a problem with any Windows computer, for a neighbor, in a workplace or whatever, your account here could still be useful, even if you haven't used it for ages.

Actually, Mac support is cheerfully provided. I work with both, and BobIROC certainly is very proficient with Macs. I do, however, reserve the right to smirk when providing Apple support.