All USB Ports Causing ERROR Blue Screen After Widows Reinstall

Thread: All USB Ports Causing ERROR Blue Screen After Widows Reinstall

Threaded View

All USB Ports Causing ERROR Blue Screen After Widows Reinstall

Hi am in Dire straights here Error on the blue-screen is:
    Stop: 0XC0000005, OXf89778EA, OXF89777EC, OF89774E8/ Check Hardware Vendor for Bios Up dates Disable Bios Memory Options Such as Caching OR Shadowing.

I did a reinstall of WIN XP from the original DELL OS Disc! The first time the DELL devices Disc did not work but I have since Run and installed the Drivers from it. I have also installed from the DELL site I believe I have done it in the Wrong order.
    Tried to update the Dell A05 BIOS and it Failed probably cause it’s already installed.

I installed the Chip-set , Checked Device drivers/ Disk Management / Checked USB Devices/ No Yellow question Marks /Properties Says Device Working.

I get a blue screen from turning on the Printer, Western Dig 1Terr External HD, and USB’s, even when I reboot with them still attached the Most curious thing Is In F2/ System Start-up/ I have under

Integrated Legacy Devices - USB controller NOT Installed"

Yet in Comp/Manager Devices/ USB / all are reading as working properly?

I have Uninstalled In My Com/Manager/Device Drivers/ all the Listed USB devices and reinstalled them there are no Yellow Query’s no change.
    I know I will have to Reinstall Win XP Is their any way I can find a Tidy little Package of Drivers for my computer so I can do a Reinstall as DELL drivers are a dog’s breakfast and they quote 2 different Orders to install them? But you have to install the “Ethernet driver” first so I can have a Internet Connection to Download the others when DELL say install the Chip-set Drivers first? When do I install Network Frame 4 and the upgrades?? Any Help Please I have been assisted in another Forum but we are nearly at a standstill and they have tried so hard to help me this has gone on for over 2 weeks now, and seeing as this forum specializes on Drivers I thought I would just inquire here!
    Here is all the Drama from the other Forum 3 Pages of it:

http://www.bleedingedge.com.au/forum...php?f=2&t=6470

Thanks hope you can help anything would be appreciated Dasha

DELL Dimension 2400 Desktop 2006 Windows XP3 /
    Attached Images Attached Images