I have to do a “Reformat of My Windows OS on my Dell Inspiron Desktop (Win Home Edition) Disc I had a real bad time last time” but at least this time I can download all the Drivers, MS Net framework 4 and Sp3' before I start I was going to Download them to my 1 Terra-byte Western Dig HD formatted to NTFS . I have 4 partitions in that E/F/G/H but how do I reinstall them to C:\ from the Western Digital is it just a case of Right Click > Move To > C:\
I have several 32 gig NTFS USB's also. I just wanted to know how to download and save every thing I have and be able to Transfer it Back to Drive C:\ later. All my music and eBooks etc are on the Terra If i copy My Doc's and Programs Folder over can I just copy them back later what about all my other Picasa stuff and photo's.

I remember I had a real bad time trying to get the Drivers. The Drivers on the Dell Inspiron Disc are not the only ones required (Can I use other types of Driver's) I spent day's with a Lap Top trying to find and install the Right Drivers from the Dell Drivers Site. It was a nightmare and trying to find and install MS Net frame was even worse and Firefox is not even compatible with it! the only reason I have to do all this is that I have been running CCleaner and it's Reg-cleaner weekly for 7 years and never had any trouble and this time it's damaged the Registry Eg: No Search, Help and Support, System Restore, or Run Command so a hard lesson well Learn't but at the moment I have a near perfect computer so I can prepare this time and do it at my leisure. can someone help Please