OK I'm dealing with a fun task here. I have an office I support and they like their mail. When I say like, it's more along the lines of craving with an addiction only second to that of heroin. I have .pst files all over the place and even more fun they never remember how to do it. So every 2 or 4 weeks I hear back from the same people and I show them all over again and end up doing their .pst archive for them again. I've seen/used Enterprise Vault and it seems pretty useful. However I did stumble upon ZL Technologies Not that I have any idea if they are legitimate but it did make me realize I should look for the best solution to fit the job at hand here. I would rather an archiving system that allows us to retain mail but not eat up space in the mailboxes. Hard drive space naturally is a commodity in short supply but if we could have an archive we have at our data center and backups of it we send out through a backup management firm I think our company would be better off. So what have you all seen/used and what are your thoughts?