Kim's blog - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kim's blog

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    slgrieb - cool it on the "neo-Nazi trash like you" flaming part.... Or we'll call you out of here.
    Fair enough, and I promise I'll never apply that epithet to SpywareDR again. Hopefully, you can supply me with a list of politically correct epithets that I can use as alternates.

Quote Originally Posted by Niclo Iste View Post
    Hmmm I think we're all getting carried away here. If we look at it from the outside Anarchy and Structure are just opposite sides of a coin. You need one to create the other and you can't have one without learning from the mistakes of the other. Regardless of what one is the trend you have to adapt and either live with it or make an effort to be part of the change. Simply put and I'm not labeling each as this is an example "Without evil there is no good, and without good there is no evil".

P.S.
    I could live without the extreme political left and right wing views though. Logic is one thing but biased unconditional hate is another. Fanaticism is very unbecoming plus it lacks class & style. There is a lot to gain from keeping quiet and letting a fool prove themself a fool.
    Actually, i think I'm a pretty middle of the road kinda guy. What I don't find acceptable is that anybody's politics or religious views should control the way anyone else chooses to live. Sorry, but I think the U.S. has suffered through a lot of years where the extreme right wing has eroded the middle class's earnings, trashed education in the name of "budget constraints", and spent lots of American lives and capital in pointless wars. Sorry if I sound too fanatical; I just want America to fulfill it's destiny and be the shining beacon of hope it was meant to be.

slgrieb - cool it on the "neo-Nazi trash like you" flaming part.... Or we'll call you out of here.
    I thought about this post a lot today, and I have to say that I'm fed up with all the PC crap and restrictions that most forums require. I've had a lot of fun here, and I've made some good friends, but I'm gone. I hope that I have been more helpful than not. I hope to see some of you guys elsewhere online.

Best wishes,
    Steve

Shame it came to that. Good luck in your travels and maybe we'll see you again. Hopefully you didn't think my comment was an attack on you it was merely a statement in general after seeing the thread spiral down the path that it has gone.
    One Script to rule them all.
    One Script to find them.
    One Script to bring them all,
    and clean up after itself.

Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb
    I thought about this post a lot today, and I have to say that I'm fed up with all the PC crap and restrictions that most forums require.
    Im sick of the PC crap also buddy but NO SITE LETS PEOPLE ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE... (Maybe He thought you were attacking him or thought it might lead to bad things between you both)

Im sorry i posted this thread,it seems to be bringing out ALOT OF HATRED AND MEANNESS which i didnt intend to do....

Im sorry Steve
    Last edited by Dude111; July 25th, 2012 at 05:56 AM.

Dude - you didn't do anything wrong.

Some people are wrapped too tightly to be posting in public.

Ya Maybe he is having a bad day today...... Thats the problem with the net,you cant tell w/o hearing thier voice what they are feeling,etc..... (Usually anyway)

Since Kim is gone, whatever he supposedly said is no longer relevant.

Kill two birds with one stone-> Get out more and do SOMETHING about the things you don't like
    we really need an applause button or thumbs up for comments
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666