Ok here is one that has been stumping me for a couple days. My work has this fancy set up in a couple meeting rooms where mulitple TVs and a Projector are connected to a system that can switch and distribute video and audio. The problem I am having is that when I try to connect a HDMI computer to this setup it will pass video but not audio. I usually get an error that the tone cannot be played or the device is in use by another program. Now If I take the same computers and connect directly to the TVs or projector the audio plays fine so I am thinking it has something to do with the switching management. I have tried my personal Laptop that has an AMD GPU with HDMI and also a computer from work with a AMD Radeon card installed with HDMI.

Now this is where it gets really interesting, when I take a work laptop with Intel Integrated Graphics with HDMI both Video and sound work perfectly. I have not tried with an NVidia based card as I do not have one at my disposal but thought about getting one for the desktop computer they want to use.

I was hoping that there was some way I can just force the computers that do not work to pass the audio no matter what but I have tried various levels of drivers and nothing.