HTC Inspire

Thread: HTC Inspire

HTC Inspire

Experience is definatly needed on taking things apart. And working on them and putting back together
    My experience: Friend at work bought a new samsung phone, looks like small tablet, I bought his old phone
    which he dropped and did not have gorilla glass and broke digitizer and glass. I bought it after he replaced glass but it was loose he did not adhesive the edges.
    I found roll of three m adhesive for 2.99 at Amazon, When I laid back of glass so I could apply adhesive I pulled digitizer cable from it`s slot.
    Going by videos I downloaded off u tube I needed to take phone apart at back to plug in Digitizer cable. I needed #5 torx screw driver I found locally, it showed removing all the screws and sliding a plastic tool under neath this large piece of looked like metal fiber with some other element when I did it was glued down good
    and in video they lifted it right off. well that is where now I need $40.00 mother board I pried where they did and tore circuit board wires that were going to there
    place on phone. Phone is getting expensive. It is January 16 2014 Finally put it back together. Phone works real well
    Last edited by xpuser357; January 16th, 2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Just to add to what nobody see`s
    Last thing I remember, running for the door,
    I had to find the passage back to the place
    I was before.