Two problems

Thread: Two problems

Two problems

I don't know what happened to my display, but once I reinstalled Windows 10, the display (under Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Pen and Touch -> Display tab -> Display Options -> Display drop-down box) only shows that I have a mobile pc display. But I know that is not correct. And what's worse is that the tablet buttons are not installed in my system. Those two exact problems might be why only the right side of my touch screen is working. I already have the correct driver for my touchscreen laptop so I'm CERTAIN that's not the problem. Can someone (anyone!) help me with solving the first problem and redirect me toward the tablet buttons I need for my Lenovo B50-30 Touch in order to solve the second? I want my full functionality back on my laptop. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
    A desperate [rookie] user,
    burchland2

P.S. (IMPORTANT) Please don't tell me to service my device. I have a STRONG feeling that would not be necessary.

--
    Doc
    ___________Microsoft Safety & Security Center___________
    \____________________ ____.-.____ ____________________/
    \_____________\ -._)!(_.- /_____________/
    \_______\. ~\ /~ ./_______/
    \_______/

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal