Playstation 3 vs Xbox 360(Poll)

Thread: Playstation 3 vs Xbox 360(Poll)

Playstation 3 vs Xbox 360(Poll)

We know the Xbox 360 is out, you can buy it right now infact, its not exactly cheap, but its currently the most powerful console money can buy. Yet Sonyis saying, "wait for our PS3, coming in November at a start price of ~US$ 600".

Estimates put the Xbox 360's price in November close to 150$ less than it is now(core console is now ~US$ 300), and it will be stocked in plentiful numbers. By November, when the PS3 is launched, you're going to have a frenzy no doubt, games like GranTursimo are only available on the PS consoles (just as Halo is only there for the Xbox), and aficionados are not going to be deterred by the price, this means a definite shortage of available consoles for the masses, again giving the Xbox an advantage.

Specs comparison of both consoles, here.

Personally, I'm a pure PC gamer, I see the need for a console, but at prices these days versus the prices older generation consoles used to be, its either a full out PC or a console for me, and the former holds alot more value in my mind.

What are you going to buy, or already have bought?
    Last edited by tuanhuy1102; May 21st, 2017 at 12:32 PM.

Personally, although tempted on more than one occasion to get a console, I am staying with PC.

That being said, I would probably get a PlayStation 4. Mainly because a large varatiy of Joysticks and H.O.T.A.S. use the same controller for both.
    The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Interesting, I have had my PS3 for 2 years now. I enjoy playing mostly the Tiger Woods games, and some of the sports games. It also doubles up for my Blue Ray DVD for the entertainment center. As for playing "real" games, Medal of Honor and such, I prefer the comforts of the PC.
    It's not the computers that keep having problems, it's the users!!