anyone else have a turtlebeach quadzilla?

Thread: anyone else have a turtlebeach quadzilla?

Post anyone else have a turtlebeach quadzilla?

i have a turtle beach quadzilla and i believe turtle beach just went under.

their website hasn't updated their sounddrivers in ages.

what's the best driver to run the quadzilla under, with windows ME and directX 8?

thanks.

Talking

My old machine has a turtle beach quadzilla and runs ME ok, but we're not stressing the system much. It plays Diablo2 ok and also the Sims. It runs Qucken ok and office 97. Nothin special as far as the drivers are concerned. Just the latest available.
    HP Laptop 6830s with 4 Gbs ram and a 250gb HDD I run Vista business 64bit. But I have some old computers too.

Cool

Turtle Beach didnt go under, but there driver support is pretty crappy. If you actually call them usually they can route you to an FTP site where they keep alot of drivers. I called them up and some on their hooked me up with the site. I had to talk to him for awhile before he gave it to me, but thell give you a password and a username and hook you up.
    How does Mr. T take his coffee??

In a cup foo!

greyphilosopher

Thumbs down

Thumbs down for turtle beach's online support. I'm running the regular montego A3D and have just realized that the box-driver that works so well with everything to-date will NOT work with EA's Alice... It bluescreen's me everytime I try to run it.
    Won't companies ever learn that support is far more important than peddling off more user complicated and unfriendly toys?

Originally posted by Jaarin96:
    i have a turtle beach quadzilla and i believe turtle beach just went under.

their website hasn't updated their sounddrivers in ages.

what's the best driver to run the quadzilla under, with windows ME and directX 8?

thanks.

You can go to the windrivers.com driver pages and get the A3D 2.o referrance drivers. The uncertified drivers work for me in winME.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."