Analog Devices 1845 with OPTi 929: Who made it?

Thread: Analog Devices 1845 with OPTi 929: Who made it?

Post Analog Devices 1845 with OPTi 929: Who made it?

I have a sound card with a Analog Devices AD1845XP chip paired with an OPTi 929 chipset. It also has a Yamaha OPL-YMF262-M synthesizer. "PT-200" is printed directly on the board. Does anyone know who used this combination in making there sound card?I have the card working on OPTi drivers for DOS, while running on Win98.

The card was manufactured by Pine. Apparently Pine no longer supports the Opti chipset soundcard and opted to go with an ESS chipset by the same model number. I had the same card but manufactured by BTC with Opti chipset and Yamaha wavetable sound and built in cdrom controller about 5 years ago or so.
    Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
    Peter Ustinov

Thanks! I'll poke around Pine's website just to make sure.

Banned

drivers for this card are available at windrivers , also u might try diamonds drivers they also made some sound cards with the opti 929/931/924 chips i havent used the drivers on generic cards yet , also you could try pokeing around aopens site,,,,,

I used to have exactly same cards. Yeah, they really were made by Pine Tech. I have had in my collection drivers for DOS. Under Win9X these cards were installing as "Creative Sound Blaster Pro".