[RESOLVED] I have a rendition verite 1000 pci, can someone help me with dual monitor support?

Thread: [RESOLVED] I have a rendition verite 1000 pci, can someone help me with dual monitor support?

wireless

Resolved [RESOLVED] I have a rendition verite 1000 pci, can someone help me with dual monitor support?

As stated in topic, i have a rendition verite 1000 pci, i want to set this up as my secondary video card for dual monitor support in win98. As my primary i want to use a GeForce2 Prophet MX as my primary. When i boot i do not recieve any video on my secondary card which >should< be recieving infor from the rendition verite. when i look in device manager and view properties on the rendition verite i get this message:

"Your computer's display driver will not work with Multiple Display Support. Contact your hardware vendor for assistance in obtaining a display dirver that will work with Multiple Display Support."

if someone could tell me what to do about this or send me a link to where i can get updated drivers, etc it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    -Wireless

you can email me at [email protected] or post here

Young Gun

Man I have had this problem btu for the life of me can't remember how I solved it. I have a feeling that there is a patch on Microsofts site. If not try http://www.winfiles.com they have drivers or links to drivers for types of equipment they may be able to help. If remember I'll let you know but it was a year or so ago and I have not come across it since.

hope this help's