e-geforce2 mx/400 64mg overclocked!

Thread: e-geforce2 mx/400 64mg overclocked!

Post e-geforce2 mx/400 64mg overclocked!

hi im new to this over clocking stuff and decided to mess around but i don't want to burn my board up what is the best settings to place them on right now i haved overclocked it to 195 clock speed and 354 memory clock i would like to go higher but like i said im not sure.. can some on tell me what would be that max i could clock without having to add a fan in there again here is card e-geforce2 mx/400 64mg
    thxs,looney

sorry guys settings are amd t-bird 1g 256ram (crucial)
    thxs,looney

CobraTekMax

Keep raising the speed until you get lock-ups/graphical corruption. Then lower it back down the last stable speed.

Just a hint, I think you'll find more of a performance boost by focusing on the memory speed settings than the core.

Cobrage is right with the MX and memory speed. I clock my MX at 200 memory and leave the core at default.
    Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
    Peter Ustinov

ik guys i downloaded a tweak/overclock proggie and it says default core speed 175 memory has 334 now i no im not the smartest but i got better performance when i bumped it up to 200/350 am i missing something here should i be lowering it instead of highering it??? my board maker is evega and of course its a mx400
    thxs,looney