[RESOLVED] Multiple Display Support?

Thread: [RESOLVED] Multiple Display Support?

tylerclark98

Thumbs down Multiple Display Support?

Hello - I need help getting my computer to accept this situation:
    DELL Dimension XPS P400MHz
    128MB RAM
    ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2x
    Number Nine 9FX Vision 330 (S3 765)
    DELL 17" monitor
    DELL 15" monitor
    Windows 98

How can I make them work together, I can either have one work and the other one SAY it will work but when I click APPLY on the display properties it does nothing...how can I fix this?

Thanks, Tyler

Thumbs up

How are you doing on this? It is likely the problem is that the drivers for the ATI 3D Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2x are not available for the multiple monitors support..the best that I have done is to use the Atir3 ATI enhanced drivers that come with Windows 98.. in this case I was able to get the program running; however producing unusual graphics including two cursors as one left the screen on one side the other came onto the monitor on the other side and identify produced the 2 on the only working monitor. It is likely that the information to initialiize is not given on the second monitor in this case..The solution is to ask the manufacturer to give you the drivers that will work. If you are successful contact me somehow; I would be very interested to see what you have gotten from them and would like to try it on mine...."wdde's and salutations to them and you" I know multiple monitors work with the ATI 3D Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2x, so during your phone call feel free to mention my quotes above.

[This message has been edited by physjcirl (edited September 21, 1999).]