</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Archer:
<strong>ermm...cough...I mean no offence and do not wish to rain on anyones parade but....

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is OUR COUNTRY, our land, and our lifestyle </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Arent most people residing in the US Immigrants of one kind or another i.e.The Mayflower as an example?
The only Americans who could have ancestors from many,many generations are the tribes of the Indian nations.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amen. Although my ancestors hailed from the mexico region...