Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm putting together a new system consisting of the following:

Asus A7N8X Deluxe m/b
AMD 2400+ cpu
Asus Ti4200 AGP videocard
WD 120gig hdd
512mg PC3200 ram
Antec PLUS660AMG Case (330w 'true power' psu)

Theres also a Plextor CDRW and DVD drive, and an Audigy2 soundcard, but have since disconnected for troubleshooting purposes.

The problem: The system turned on at first...well, at least it stayed on long enough to format the harddrive but then bam! the thing shuts off....so okay...I turned it on again and it would stay on for approx 15-20 sec and turn off again. Thing wont say on...period. If I try to turn the thing back on immediately it would only stay on maybe 3 seconds. I'd have to wait a few minutes to get another 20 seconds! Anyway, I sent the board and cpu back to the supplier. They called me up and said it was fine so they sent it back to me. Guess what! Same friggin thing. So I'm thinking power. So I went out and got another psu (generic 400watt) and when I hooked it up and turned it on, I didn't even get video. The board turns on....sounds like its all good, but no bios beep...no video...no nothin!! I'm bout to go postal!

Sorry to be so long winded here...just trying to get a clue!!
I'll also be calling my supplier tommorrow....anyone have any idea out there? ThanQ in advance.