Hi all I'm new to this site and I hope someone can help me. I have a new computer that likes to reboot. The computer is a p4/2.99 gigherts with 256 mg's of ram and windows xp home. When I download a large file the computer will completely reboot with no warning and sometimes I get a windows is recovering from a serious error message and it says a minidump has happened. The place that built this for me tried to fix the problem by swapping out the ram and then reinstalling windows but the problem was still there. They then built me a new computer and only used the dvd burner from the original computer but the problem is still there. This thing will sometimes go for 20 hours and sometimes 1 hour before it will reboot. The place that built it said it was not the computer that was responsible for this. I am on Sympatico high speed and they said they have never heard of this and it was not on their end. I have borrowed another modem(speed stream) and the thing still did the same thing on this one too. I have scanned for viruses useing different antiviruses and nothing. I searched for spyware using spybot and nothing. I have checked for adware using ad-aware 6.0 and nothing either. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.