ok i know these people who moved here from clownifornia ..
umm the wife swears when she was younger , and Bill Gates was poor like the rest of us {imagine that} she actuallly dated him , and still knows him..
ok now if we were able to ask bil gates a few questions what we would we ask him?
aside from how about a job with M$
personally i would like to score an interview with him .. not being a journalist , just a regular joe.
personally i would like to know if he actually uses his own products? if so wich fschecking ones ????ok now bill what is in youre antique collection , besides mothersday distro, an altiar , and an apple 1, and yorue kaypro and osbourn cpm dino sours collection, that i truely wonder what is in his collection of computewr artifacts from the old school era ..
is theiran old ibm xt puttering around his old aprtment ? i bet its dos 3.5 with xtree gold!
he probabbly still owns his first lisa {not that he would evr admit to it}
ok now after the ball is a rolling i would like an answer to my questions ..
like umm did annybody ever think of giving outlook express a freaking word filter? now how about giving outlook express a word filter that is setup by the administrator.. so we have a net nanny in our email..
and hey how about giving us users a fine tuning feature for advanced users of outlook express .. like the ability to turn off outside linking ...suchs as the tag <object> wich can be filled in at a later date and pose a nice vunerability {thanxz spybot} as well as other not thought of exploits , such as numbered email tags that servers count on for spam email counts , such as a simple img src= 999999 numberd email that the server now knows emaila ddy 999999 is still an active addy because it downloaded file number 999999 ... i hate outside linking in email and i dont want to see just txt only email . but it would be nice

yahoo messinger has had a nice word filter that is tunable for years , just ad the word , charactor etc , and in chat you never see it again .. a simple editable txt file that can save the eye strain for seeing # ,& , &nbspc, blah blah , as well as other things like rancid html we dont want to see .. like please bill have this answered before we ever meet!

actually after meeting a mutual freind of these people at walmart that needed his computer fixed after his kid my age accidentally installed a spyware scam ... i run into him on the indoor ,, when i was leaving a freind that is a clerk was doing the ppl greeter detail so i stopped low and behold the microsoft represenative was thier done stacking the shelves with Microsofts$ products ,. and in the process of leaving .. so i actually asked him on the "can you ask bill gates a few questions for me" please ....

anny way i though this was a bit too coincidental so i thought i would become famous , and write about it here .....

annyw ay enough of my blarg .. big questions is what would you do to as bill gate a question ?? i think thier should be a contest some where's ...
what questions would you ask him?
to name a few i am thinking of myself . like how many small countries do you own ...did you ever count them ?
ok people what would you ask the man in charge if you could score an interview with bill gates?

BTW i was boared and avoiding 30 some degree weather outside ...
so i floated bye here ..