I think this might be a spyware problem, but I am hoping someone may be able to help. Has anyone seen spyware that is causing problems with writing files to cd/dvd burner? It is eliciting an error message that the files have already been copied to the destination drive (dvd RW), when in fact they have not. Specifically, when I go to 'my documnts" and highlight a file, then i right click on the file and select 'send to' and then select 'e drive" (dvd/cd writer). Error message comes up 'this folder already contains a file entitled....". I think it is reading from the source instead of the destination? Anyway, it won't copy the files, so I can't write them to the dvd. I've tried numerous blank cd's and dvd's (RW). I've tried copying different files from different sources, some in 'my documents' another word doc from 'desktop'. I've tried copying the files through explorer, through RecordNow and Windows Media. Nothing works, that's why I'm thinking also it is some spyware. Can anyone help fix this? I am currently using AD AWARE SE Personal (Free) Build 1610. I called HP and they said it appears to be a spyware problem and that to do system restore I would need a non-wireless keyboard to go through the DOS system restore. I have a wireless keyboard.

Thanks,

Patrick