Where is the search button?

Thread: Where is the search button?

Post Where is the search button?

Well, I admit that I have been out for a while, but it seems that the "search" option has disappeared??? Wuzupwiddat? I also notice that I do not see a button on the home page to take you to the forums??
    Blessed are the geeks, for they shall internet the world

Well there have been some problems with the Search option so i guess its been removed for the time being. The Forums link on the WD homepage is about half way down on the left hand side now - most who have expressed a preference would like it returned to its 'rightful' place though
    orange

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning -+- Rich Cook

Search button is removed for now as I am contemplating ditching this whole slow forum and starting it back up with the old version which is 100 times faster. As for the forum link, it's at the top of the home page, click on the graphic that says "Support Forums"

[quote]Originally posted by WinDrivers:
    <strong>As for the forum link, it's at the top of the home page, click on the graphic that says "Support Forums"</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yup! DUH! I guess when things are too obvious, they are too obvious. Also, I, as many others REALLY like the search option.

Thanks for a great job and always looking for ways to improve.
    Blessed are the geeks, for they shall internet the world