[RESOLVED] `Here's one for ya

Thread: [RESOLVED] `Here's one for ya

Hater

Resolved [RESOLVED] `Here's one for ya

On an newer Hp system with Win98 iexplorer 4
    the damn thing keeps asking if you want to disonnect everytime you exit the explorer.
    I've checked all the settings under internet tools and nothing is set for it to ask that. Is it possible it's some bad drv's or a messed up install or even a bad registry entry . any suggestions would help.

MuscleMan

Ok lets play follow the leader...
    go Tools>Internet Options>Connections Tab>Settings (dial-up settings)>Advanced button(under dialup settings) and there will be a check box near the top of the screen. un check it. that is your problem. Have a Happy New Year.

Hater

Angry

already did all that if you read the post. I was looking for a real answer to my question not a newbie walk through season.

Talking

obviously you don't really want any help if u flame the only response to your question.

Have a happy New Year!

Red face

Man!
    With an attitude like that you surely picked a great name for yourself. I suggest that you try the Microsoft site. They have lots of info for very sophisticated, erudite users such as yourself. And, I'd say you just smartmouthed yourself out of any answers at this site.

------------------
    Are we havin' fun yet?
    Are we havin' fun yet?

Hater

Did think i was flaming guess i didn't realize it came across as that , just looking for some ideas of what it could be
    So sorry if i offend anyone