How do I recover files that have been deleted?

Thread: How do I recover files that have been deleted?

Exclamation How do I recover files that have been deleted?

I have deleted some very important files on a computer. How do I get them back iI have already formatted the drive?

You could try something like lost and found but if you formated.... Maybe a professional data recovery place.... like Cherry systems?

If you go that route you can find some by doing a search with your favorite search engine for 'data recovery'

GLSmith
    Don't hate me because I'm a US citizen!

Costs $65 but I know somebody who used this utility and claimed it worked. Called Fast File Undelete.

Here is the low down quoted directly from dtidata:

Fast File Undelete is so powerful it will even show and allow you to recover deleted files prior to Format. ( If a drive has been Formatted and files that were deleted prior to the Format have not been over written then they will be recoverable.)

So if not overwritten they claim recovery. As I said I know of a real life success story with this product.

If you fear an overwrite they have a product called fast file recovery. Costs more but just gives no caveats regarding overwriting, although I don't know how that could physically be. Nonetheless you can check out the products they offer.

Here is the link:

<a href="http://www.dtidata.com/index.asp" target="_blank">http://www.dtidata.com/index.asp</a>

Good Luck.
    "Good music makes you want to dance and kiss your girlfriend. Great music makes you want to riot and kill...."- Tom Morello, Rage Against the Machine