Win2k Compability

Thread: Win2k Compability

Post Win2k Compability

I know Win 2k isn't very good with Compability sometime. here are 2 problems, a Dos and Win 9x programs I am dealing with.

Dos
    In win98se, whenever I execute a dos program in small windows, win98se open the small windows along with a toolbar(Copy-paste-cut) so I could interact between windows and Dos, and the mouse still work in dos mode. eventhough, I finished with the dos program, the windows still there in case sometime I need to read what's left and the end of the program.
    In Win2k, does not give me a toolbar I want, therefore, I can not interact between win2k and dos, and the mouse did not worked with some dos program.

some old win95 software which running fine on Win98 having trouble with while Running in Win2k.. I noticed it worsen since I changed to a new video card... before when I run Xcom(an old 95 game) with my old RiVATNT 16MB it worked alright on win2k, but the Display Area stressed little bit vertically. Now, after I switched to my new Gforce MX400 the game Display Scrambled into 6-7 Area.

IS there a patch or setting somewhere on win2k for both problems???

could you make it more smaller ? i mean is .. the problem?
    WARNING
    :: I am NOT held responsible for any damages on your coumputer. ::