ATTN: Ohio, Mich, Ind and all other members... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATTN: Ohio, Mich, Ind and all other members...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ±Octavian:
    <strong>Hey Mayhem!!!! What is the official list of people coming so far? It is looking good that I maybe able to make it. Just have to find out a few things then I will know.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actualy I have been wondering that myself.

I am Pretty sure Taz and Ticia are coming. I haven't heard from DiR or Deseqer yet. but hopefully they will be here.

Anyone else who can make it is welcome.

There will be some locals here as well.
    The Dragon has left the building.

I knew that date there was going to be some thing going on. My friends have be bugging me to host a LAN party at my house. (Keep in mind none of these guys have very little experince with LAN party.) So I am hosting a party for them on the 30th.

I could be there Friday and leave something Saturday.

hmmm... I guest since Taz and Ticia are going to be there I will have to prepare myself for a very High death rate.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by deseqer:
    <strong>I knew that date there was going to be some thing going on. My friends have be bugging me to host a LAN party at my house. (Keep in mind none of these guys have very little experince with LAN party.) So I am hosting a party for them on the 30th.

hmmm... I guest since Taz and Ticia are going to be there I will have to prepare myself for a very High death rate.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">That works for me. Bring some of your friends. The more the merrier.
    The Dragon has left the building.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *MAYHEM*:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by deseqer:
    <strong>I knew that date there was going to be some thing going on. My friends have be bugging me to host a LAN party at my house. (Keep in mind none of these guys have very little experince with LAN party.) So I am hosting a party for them on the 30th.

Let me see what I can do.
    hmmm... I guest since Taz and Ticia are going to be there I will have to prepare myself for a very High death rate.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">That works for me. Bring some of your friends. The more the merrier.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">let me see what I can do.