Rock & Roll - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rock & Roll

or what about suck a@@ rock? (Papa Roach, Nickelback, Crazytown, Limp Bizkit just to name a few )
    take care and tempt not the fates

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by a d e p t:
    <strong>I picked other 'cuz I didn't know where P.O.D., Disturbed, Hoobastank et al. would fit in.

Rapcore? Metal?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">(click click) other ..please specify .. hehe

What about like old/new metallica or megadeth? the heck would they fall under?

I'm not sure if metal does actually fall under the remit of rock.

Hmmmm. Too much caffeine today.

Old 'Tallica was originally thrash - hell, they invented it. New 'Tallica have the largest reportoire of any metal band in the world - thrash, speed, crossover, blues, stadium rock, white soul, death metal, heavy and straight metal. Remember, heavy metal and metal are not the same thing. Pretty much anything Hetfield hears he can rewrite to fit their temper.

Megadeth - they will be missed. That's a hell of a blow for Dave.

Papa Roach, Limp Fishd*ck, P.O.D, Creed, Disturbed, the idiot Manson, OTEP and anyone in music that thinks the WWE is a sensible way to further their career, well lets just get us a big pool fulla gasoline...
    FAIR USE IS A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEDGE.

Athlon 1700XP, MSI K7 Master S, 512MB Crucial 2100, 2 × 18.2GB Maxtor Atlas 10K III, Bog-standard Geforce 2 Ti 64MB DDR, nice big Iiyama VMPro 452 and a SBLive! somewhere in there too, with the mother of all custom paintjobs on my spanking new Aopen H600A. And you wouldn't believe how stable 98SE/ME is on it!! 2K/XP however, now that's a different
    story... Damned ACPI!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by a d e p t:
    <strong>I picked other 'cuz I didn't know where P.O.D., Disturbed, Hoobastank et al. would fit in.

Rapcore? Metal?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Numetal
    All sorts of wonderful things in life.

Where would AD/DC or Twisted Sister fit???

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cookin chef:
    <strong>Where would AD/DC or Twisted Sister fit???</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll tell you where...

Nah - too easy!

J/K!
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cookin chef:
    <strong>Where would AD/DC or Twisted Sister fit???</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll tell you where...

Nah - too easy!

J/K!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Sigh, too many different types of Rock Music, so little time!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Falanx:
    [QB]Old 'Tallica was originally thrash - hell, they invented it. New 'Tallica have the largest reportoire of any metal band in the world - thrash, speed, crossover, blues, stadium rock, white soul, death metal, heavy and straight metal. Remember, heavy metal and metal are not the same thing. Pretty much anything Hetfield hears he can rewrite to fit their temper.
    QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">James Hetfield is the man
    take care and tempt not the fates