talk to you all some other day. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: talk to you all some other day.

I wasn't going to post but here it goes..I agree with everything being said. Monkey, you've done this to yourself, while we all like to have fun you've missed what the fun is all about. You came in here with an attitude from the begining and it took a ban to open your eyes. Sadly that didn't change things and you made yourself an easy target. Even after saying you changed, you truly didn't and you've shown your true colors by threatening the people here as you're running away. Now, personally it's going to take me way longer than a month to forgive you, let alone forget you. There is an important life lesson to be learned here monkey, if the majority of the people around you are complaining about an issue concerning you...it really is you..it's not us.

oh....and we know you're lurking, we can see you.

jimmr13

Originally posted by insane m0nkey:
    Why don't you do this Cobra. Forget I ever existed. Then when I'm back...someday... maybe I'll learn.

Until then, forget about me, I'd just like to start off fresh when I do decide to visit again.

Exactly, I thought Elbatcho was really helpful and I wanted to thank him for doing so, when I tried to send him a PM it said "You Can't PM This Person You are on their Ignore List"...how helpful is that???

Just screw it, nice knowing you, pretend there was never a little monkey like me and I'll be better when I return.
    If you are leaving just leave, No more Comments are needed! Do yourself a favor and go now Because People may forget and forgive But Keep Commenting and They will Remember Forever!

Talking

Who? What? when? im lost...am i in the right forum...oh no..this aint the Cyrix Forum.... oooooo noooo...i cant leave the realm of the almight Cyrix Gawd...he angers easily and must then be appeased by a sacrifice of 30 pink poodles made by 5 overly obese pasty white techs....and then..and only then will the Cyrix god be happy.....see...it just dont make sense....

weck
    CYRIX....The Processor of the future......

Mustang

Well I kept it tame the last time.

Monkey, You have quite a bit of growing up to do before most of the users will want to talk to you.

You have blatantly flamed people on more than one occasion, lied about this "Author Topic: Security Hole Pt. 2
    Insane Monkey
    Master Tech

Member # 11531

posted May 15, 2001 06:14 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Actually, it was pretty easy to do, thanks for all the ridicule. You could save the Edit Profile thing to your hard drive, edit a few image URLs, and it would submit the form to WinDrivers like any other. The only real "protection" you guys had was just the fact that in the drop down menu, the URLs were pre-set. All I had to do was save the file to disk, change one of them, set the BASE url to forums.windrivers.com, and submit form like it were on the server.
    Scott obviously made it so you couldn't submit a form from any page not on the WinDrivers site. But it worked once. I was just seeing if it would work again.

So maybe I'm NOT crazy.

--------------------

Insane Monkey - The Master Tech who is trying to spend more time helping others, less time goofing off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 536 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2001 | IP: Logged

" and are the major responsible party for the way you are being treated.

Red face

I still want to know if you have zee
    licenses for zis menkey!!!!!!!!!
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

What do you mean, a hunting license??

Originally posted by Da Weasil:
    I still want to know if you have zee
    licenses for zis menkey!!!!!!!!!

seedyrom

Monkey said:
    "All I'm here to do is learn..."

So, what have you learned?

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by weck:
    Who? What? when? im lost...am i in the right forum...oh no..this aint the Cyrix Forum.... oooooo noooo...i cant leave the realm of the almight Cyrix Gawd...he angers easily and must then be appeased by a sacrifice of 30 pink poodles made by 5 overly obese pasty white techs....and then..and only then will the Cyrix god be happy.....see...it just dont make sense....

weck
    Preach on, brudda weck!

OK monkey man, see ya around...

Monkey, your only real problem is that you're just a bit overexcited. When someone makes a post about you...BOOM you flare right up at them. We're all one big happy community here, it's no place to fight. If you could just get over your temper, and chill out a bit, maybe we'd all like you better.

If you came back in one month and were just simply a member and didn't fight with anyone, I'd be the first one to welcome you back to this wonderful place we call WinDrivers.

If you are reading this, dont' reply, take the nobler path and simply leave, and I hope to see a much improved Monkey back someday.

I just have 3 words for you: Chill Out.

(No, wait a minute, is that 2 words? j/k )

Originally posted by insane m0nkey:
    Maybe when I'll come back I will have a new display name, avatar, etc. Even though you'll know that it's Insane Monkey, I hope that in a month or two that you will all look at me in a different light.
    Ya sure, right, uh-huh...

I give him 2 days before he logs on with a different name.
    (A)bort (R)etry (G)et a beer?

mogul218

Here come the Judge.....

Hmmm,... you must've had some pretty serious mayhem going on in here to get everyone so upset at you. Dude, I'm not religious or anything, but I like to live by the, "Golden Rule" which goes like this: Be cool with me, and I'll be cool with you. Maybe you might consider giving that philosophy a shot. Anyway, I think you're right,... take off for a while and let the boiling water simmer down. Everyone here seem's really nice, and I'm sure they'd give you another chance someday. Just don't let them down next time.
    Hello World

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by shawnMt:
    Ya sure, right, uh-huh...

I give him 2 days before he logs on with a different name.
    Hell, he'll be back tomorrow and you know it.

I realize I might be the only one in here saying this, but you know that never stops me.

Mokey,

I think you should stay.
    if you enjoy helping others and learning new things - this is the place.

Ignore any flames from others - if you keep up posting helpful posts and "keep your nose clean" everyone will forgive and forget..

Like I said this is not a popularity contest.

This is all about helping others..

-------------------------------------------
    as for everyone else who flamed:

I know many people here are pi$$ed off with monkey and hist tricks. but in the last week he has been helpful.

this is not the time to flame him - he didn't do anything wrong.

I know it's easy gving people 2nd chances, very hard to give 4th chance..
    I know you can do it

so stop with the flaming..
    ------------------------------------------

Monkey, stay and prove that you're worthy of my trust.

I won't tell you what to do. In fact, I won't comment this thread at all!
    Do what you feel is best for you. Good luck!
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.