talk to you all some other day. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: talk to you all some other day.

I said I wouldn't post again for a while, but I must post this once...

I agree I'm tired of this sh*t myself, like this post, and I think this should be a place where people get along, not put each other on ignore and flame each other.

I'll be away for a while; I just need a break from all this sh*t on the boards, who hates who, blah blah blah. STOP the flaming, etc. It's getting pretty stupid. Why can't we all get along?

So while I'm away for a few weeks, you all get over whatever problem you've got with me, because I have no problem with you all.

<font size=5>-- TOPIC CLOSED --</font>
    We need a mod to seal this thing up. That's the only reason why I posted here.

peace

[QUOTE]Originally posted by insane m0nkey:
    [B]
    So while I'm away for a few weeks, you all get over whatever problem you've got with me, because I have no problem with you all.

This is the exact reason why you should leave. apparently we all have a problem with you. Funny thing is, if this were one or two people, I'd say yeah it may be them, they are the problem. However, since all of us seem to have a problem with you, it might just be you. And as far as I've seen, no one here is flaming you. No one has said anything really bad about you. You posted, we responded. You don't want to get hit, don't put your chin out.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

just thought i would add to my posts lol
    Impounded impressions of aggressive democracy see lil need to help poverty/
    A land of freedom? Of wealth? Of justice?
    I fear not for me, but for my children to wake up and see, that I am nothing but a slave
    In modern society

Elbatcho

Originally posted by insane m0nkey:

I agree I'm tired of this sh*t myself, like this post, and I think this should be a place where people get along, not put each other on ignore and flame each other.

I'll be away for a while; I just need a break from all this sh*t on the boards. STOP the flaming, etc. It's getting pretty stupid.

peace
    I think you have a problem with me because you blamed me directly for your actions. You can't go through life slashing and dashing. What you think because your going away we are going to forget about your activities. You have a lot of growing up to do and if you want to be part of this world you have to take responsability for your actions. You can't blame others, stand up, be a man and grow a set. You wanted to tease the big dog then get used to the bites. The sad thing is I tried to help you and you threw it back in my face. Then blamed me, what kind of cowardness is that. Son you have a lot of growing up to do and fast. Soon you will be going off to school and then inot the work force. If you do the same out in the real world as you do here you will be eatern alive. So think about your action, and take responsability for them.

i wasnt gowin to say any thing but i lost it im just as week but here it go

this shyt is cracking me up lmfao this **** just keep going and going and going its like the energezer bunny. some1 grow up and leave this kid alone you guys are fighting with a child. how ever old he is. why do you feel the need to keep it up learn to pick you fights dont let your fights pick you
    Impounded impressions of aggressive democracy see lil need to help poverty/
    A land of freedom? Of wealth? Of justice?
    I fear not for me, but for my children to wake up and see, that I am nothing but a slave
    In modern society

Originally posted by n8dawg:

this shyt is cracking me up lmfao this **** just keep going and going and going its like the energezer bunny. some1 grow up and leave this kid alone you guys are fighting with a child. how ever old he is. why do you feel the need to keep it up learn to pick you fights dont let your fights pick you
    Dawgy, I think you need to go back and re-read some posts here. No one is trying to pick a fight with anyone. Everyone here just wants to post and get along. Even Monkey in his own way, is trying to get along. As far as I've read, everyone here is offering advice, since that is what Insane Monkey originaly posted. A request on how he should proceed.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

Elbatcho

Originally posted by n8dawg:

Sorry it's the DI comming out in me. Everyday I had to put up with kids like him, broken toy's we used to call them and we had to fix them and send them back home as men. It was one of these broken toys that nearly ended my career in the USMC and what caused me to leave active duty and become a reservist. I guess part of me wants to help him, the other half wants to give up and walk away. Sorry about that. Time for me to go home to my fiance and snuggle.

Insane Monkey has just been in the chat room to tell the mods to close the topic.

Since the chatroom ops are not mods in the tech lounge its a little difficult.

I told him to delete the topic and that would be that. That was 30 mins ago - so I guess he was after some attention after all.
    Never approach a computer saying or even thinking to yourself "I'll just do this quickly...."

I have a rather dumb question... What is a flame? And what's this about "Ignore lists"? I don't see anything on the forum for ignore... I told you it was a dumb question

Read Dale Carnegies "How to Win Friends and Influence People" Monkey.. The book is great in pointing out simple things that people look for in relationships and it helps you to build skills dealing with people in both the professional sense and in your private life.
    Sometimes the most difficult problems have the most obvious solutions - they just get overlooked.

Elbatcho

Originally posted by tiffin_tom:
    I have a rather dumb question... What is a flame? And what's this about "Ignore lists"? I don't see anything on the forum for ignore... I told you it was a dumb question
    A flame is a personal attack on a member or a group of members which is not attended as a joke. Ignore list is to block PM's from people you don't want to talk to or here from. It's not a silly question, the only silly question is the one which goes unasked

Tiffin if you go to "my profile" at the top of the screen, if you get private messages you can ignore further messages from a person.

Flamers are those who argue on a false premise and/or are personally insulting to another poster.

Hope that helps
    Never approach a computer saying or even thinking to yourself "I'll just do this quickly...."

Originally posted by Wayward Clam:
    Gee, monkey, I think I must have missed some of the stuff you did, because you never seemed nasty enough to me to merit the reactions you're getting.

However, you ARE getting them, and from quite a lot of people. So it's clearly not in anyone's imagination. What I mean by this, monkey, is that I do NOT believe you are being unfairly persecuted here. However, a lot of people ARE pissed off at you.

That sucks--but the only person with the power to change it is you. Scott or Darren or Sheriff Q or Suwolo or anyone can't order everyone to "start being nice to the monkey". They'll do it on their own if they decide that based on your actions it's merited. REPEAT: If THEY decide based on your actions--not if YOU decide based on your actions.

If you do come back, remember how you got your reputation this time and you will know how to get a better one next time.

Anyways, here's to hoping things go better in the future for you. I don't hate ya, monkey. (Clams aren't much good at hating anything other than Packard Bells and e-Machines.) Have a good life.
    I couldn't have said it better myself...
    Matt

"If you have been tempted into evil, fly from it. It is not falling into the water, but lying in it, that drowns"

Sounds to me like you need to practice what you preach. You've had your 15 seconds of fame.

Originally posted by insane m0nkey:

I'll be away for a while; I just need a break from all this sh*t on the boards, who hates who, blah blah blah. STOP the flaming, etc. It's getting pretty stupid. Why can't we all get along?

peace

Re: talk to you all some other day.

Originally posted by JungleMan1
    You guys continue on with your antics. I'm leaving the WinDrivers community. I don't care if you act like a bunch of jackasses and throw a big WinDrivers Party Post and it gets 15 million replies.

All I'm here to do is learn, and ask and give answers to questions, and all that I get is about 15,000 people with me on their Ignore list (Elbatcho was the one that really got to me), constantly getting flamed by other members of the "community".

Just thought it'd be a notification to you all. Good bye. If I've got a real bad tech problem I'll come back and visit, otherwise it's bye-bye for monkey man.

And if you REALLY want me to stay, tell me, if not then I don't give a damn.

- Insane Monkey
    LOL

Internet Linebacker
    OMFG - those were the good old days! It's amazing how great we can all get along when we have a common enemy.