Things to know about Austin, Texas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Things to know about Austin, Texas

[quote]Originally posted by deh1217:
    <strong>People call me crazy, but I want to see a real live tornado. And those that say that's because I never experienced one don't know me.

Experienced the hurricanes in a couple states here east and let me say some were no joke; blizzards in various states although no tv-no electric can suck and you can get a little cabin fever, minor earthquake in Cali.-that was enough., some OK thunderstorms i guess., minor floods.</strong><hr></blockquote>

go to Oklahoma
    Sofa King Retarded

That's what I've heard, the panhandle. And if I am in Austin perhaps I will look you up to see these good Texas parties

Banned

Austin is a good town for parties, a lot of good nights that I can't remember spent there. By the way, Plano is Heroin, not Cocaine, thank you very much MTV.

i want to see a twister too , i want to drive with a camera and catch one. that would be so kool.

i just experienced a hurricane when i lived in virginia, but the hurrican didnt even hit us it like changed course so that sucked. but i was at the beach trying to catch a glimps of it but it was to cloud, i couldnt see jack. also the ocean looked kool as hell and the peers where rocking back and forth.

your not crazy deh1217 , i too want to expierance those things. you should also try caving with no guide its pretty kool especially if you go with a bunch of friends.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

[quote]Originally posted by ßracius:
    <strong>Top Then things you should know about Austin, Texas

10. If you drive a truck, do not try and park in the “compact car” parking spaces
    9. If you drive a Honda Civic,……. Well… I’m sorry
    8. If your Homosexual do not buy a 350 Chevy dually.
    7. If you are Homosexual then have no worries. We judge people by their character, not their sexual preference
    6. If you’re a 15 little geek punk wanna be then we have a special place for you. It’s called “California”.
    5. If your see Kickers (wanna be cowboys) helping street punks don’t be surprised. Refer to rule 7
    4. If your from Florida go back home
    3. Do not say Ya’ll, earl (oil), or Yee Haw. Those words are reserved for West Texans.
    2. If your from Houston then go back unless you hate Houston and are just living there because the rent is cheap (Thank cleetus for this one )
    1. PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!</strong><hr></blockquote>

About #6 send them to florida not California!
    The gang bangers use them for target practice here!
    If all else fails / Read the Directions![

[quote]Originally posted by Dr.J:
    <strong>

About #6 send them to florida not California!
    The gang bangers us them for target practice here!</strong><hr></blockquote>

even better! California it is!
    Sofa King Retarded

Hey, I was wondering . . . In Texas do people "mosey on down" anywhere, to say the Malte Shoppe? Would you say King of the Hill is an accurate representation of Texas life?
    end of line.

Hmmmmm, very small town life. To tell you the truth I don't even know what moseying looks like. I think that was voted of the state legislater
    Sofa King Retarded

<strong>

You mean Steve "STONE COLD" Austin? He is from Victoria, Texas. Yes he is about as close to a Texan as you can get. Except for the Knee Braces, those are fer sissies </strong><hr></blockquote>

What are you talking about? Those knee braces are weapons. They are used to put an extra dose of WHOOPASS on The Rock.
    L

Welcome to four more years of the most dangerous presidency in history.

What I know about Austin, Texas?

Lance Armstrong
    Lance Armstrong
    Lance Armstrong!!!
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

Lance is an Austin hero, I don't think I have ever missed a chance to shake his hand or say hello when I pass him jogging.
    Sofa King Retarded

<strong>Lance is an Austin hero, I don't think I have ever missed a chance to shake his hand or say hello when I pass him jogging.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I just missed seeing him in SF last Spet..Did get to meet very very cute Georgie Hincapie and Ekimov.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

[quote]Originally posted by Lycia:
    <strong>

I just missed seeing him in SF last Spet..Did get to meet very very cute Georgie Hincapie and Ekimov.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hmm, Don't know them. What do they do?
    Sofa King Retarded

<strong>

Hmm, Don't know them. What do they do?</strong><hr></blockquote>

What? You know who Lance Armstrong is, but not them? Thats like saying "hey! I met Troy Aikman." and some one else saying "What about Emmit?" and you replying with "who is Emmit? What do they do?

George Hincapie was Armstrong's Teammate from Motorola, and is the Team Captain during the Classics, such as Paris-Roubaix, Ghent-Wevelghem, and the new San Francisco Gran Prix. Armstrong basically acts as a domestique helping Georgie win. Ekimov is just about the most decorated Russian in Olympic history and once considered the worlds fastest man on a bike. There is a race called the pursuit, which does what it sounds. Two riders start at opposite ends of a oval track. They ride about 3 laps, the one with the fastest split times wins..Ekimov would catch them...He most recently got gold in the Time Trials in Sydney beating out Lance...
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)