What kind of beer do you fancy?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of beer do you fancy?

Question What kind of beer do you fancy?

I know we have allot of people from all over the world here at the windrivers forums. I'm starting to experiment with different kinds of beer. I personally don't like dark beer like pale ale or honey beers.

If you were going to the store to buy some beer for the night what would you pick up?

Me personally, Bud Light or Corona Extra. I don't drink light beer because I'm on a diet, I drink it because it tastes smoother. I think Budweiser tastes like mud.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!

I love washing my hair with eggs to get it shiny...whoops off topic already.

I like Ying-Ling (local to philly) Bass, harp, Heiniken, Carona, and Fosters.
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

[quote]Originally posted by ElBatcho:
    <strong>I love washing my hair with eggs to get it shiny...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Does that really work? Don't lie!

[quote]Originally posted by opiate:
    <strong>

Does that really work? Don't lie!</strong><hr></blockquote>well it make my hair all hard but yes it does turn shiny
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

<strong>well it make my hair all hard but yes it does turn shiny</strong><hr></blockquote>

sweet

Different kinds.

Summertime usually I like Corona and Lime. (Forget ANY light beer, tastes like water).

Bud gives me a killer headache but sometimes that is what is in the keg.

Like Becks and Heiney.

Lately during football been drinking Fosters. Maybe it is just my imagination but It buzzes you up pretty good.

Yeungling? Oh yeah ElBatcho you are from Philly area. Uck! My bro comes down from NH buys the Bass (Yeungling). I think he feels obligated to like it because he is from South Jersey. When you drink a Yeungling you smell like one. OH well to each their own.

I like beer that tastes, smells and looks like vodka. I even like it served in those lowball glasses with some ice, a little tonic and a twist of lime. When I drink beer, I like to feel like I'm drinking something with a little more kick.
    end of line.

Thumbs up

Give me a Hank anytime...
    Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to frappé...

I typically drink Keystone Light. It's only $9.00 a case. Other than that. I'l drink Miller High Life. If I'm feeling wealthy, I buy some Heineken or maybe even some Guiness. I like dark beer.
    It's good to be the King.

Tattoo addict

[quote]Originally posted by opiate:
    <strong>I know we have allot of people from all over the world here at the windrivers forums. I'm starting to experiment with different kinds of beer. I personally don't like dark beer like pale ale or honey beers.

If you were going to the store to buy some beer for the night what would you pick up?

Me personally, Bud Light or Corona Extra. I don't drink light beer because I'm on a diet, I drink it because it tastes smoother. I think Budweiser tastes like mud.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!</strong><hr></blockquote>
    I prefer light american beers,ie; coors light,busch light,bud light,keystone light,
    I'm a beer slut. :beer:

Though I'm not a hugh fan of beer, (Prefer Liquor), when I am stuck with beer, I'll go with a Corona with a slice of lemon in it.

Banned

If I am drinking mass quantities I usually stick with Bud Light, but for a good dark beer I love my Shiner Bock.

Talking

Here in the US I'll drink whatevers on offer at the local liquor store (normally Corona, Heineken or Amber Bock). This frees up income for the twice yearly trips back home to Birmingham UK for a liver ruining 10 days of Ansells Mild in the local pub.

I'm toying with the idea of home brewing, anyone had any success with it, or does it all taste like rats p.?
    Bollocks

Americans have beer???

<strong>well it make my hair all hard but yes it does turn shiny</strong><hr></blockquote>

Don't say that! You'll have JMM shoving eggs down his pants...
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

[quote]I'm toying with the idea of home brewing, anyone had any success with it, or does it all taste like rats p.?
    <hr></blockquote>
    My bro tried it. He made 2 types, one was a honey and the other was lager. The lager was a tad darker than normal but tasted OK. I did not care for the honey at all. ON top of the taste there was stuff floating around.

I think it tastes ok but can't beat brewed atleast in the one time I've tried it. My brother must feel the same way because he seems to buy before brewing up another batch.