what happened to pc checkup?

Thread: what happened to pc checkup?

Question what happened to pc checkup?

does anybody know whats up with pccheckup.com? it was one of my favorite optimizing sites, ever since i got turned on to it here at windrivers. but for quite some time now everytime i go there its under construction. is it being hassled by microshaft or something. id really like to know if it is ever coming back or not so i wont waste anymore time looking for it if it isnt coming back.
    what you dont know wont give you nearly as many problems as what you think you know...... THAT AINT RIGHT!..... TO PARAPHRASE WILL ROGERS

[quote]Originally posted by nutz4drumz:
    <strong>does anybody know whats up with pccheckup.com? it was one of my favorite optimizing sites, ever since i got turned on to it here at windrivers. but for quite some time now everytime i go there its under construction. is it being hassled by microshaft or something. id really like to know if it is ever coming back or not so i wont waste anymore time looking for it if it isnt coming back.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I really hate to mention this But This is Site Review! A forum to post YOUR new or old Site to be reviewed by members and get some help or suggestions on making YOUR SITE Better! It's not really a forum for whatever happened to.
    Will suggest this thread be closed!
    If all else fails / Read the Directions![

Moved to Tech to Tech...
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."