Klipsch 5.1 Center Speaker

Thread: Klipsch 5.1 Center Speaker

Klipsch 5.1 Center Speaker

I finally got the 5.1's after a year with the 4.1's. The 4.1 were great, but once I plugged the 5.1's, I am speechless. I can just sit there the whole day, and just listen to them, just amazing. But there is one thing that I totally forgot. The center speaker is hooked up by the "digital out" from the sound card and that only works when I play my DVD's and other dolby digital sound. My question is, is there any way to use the center speaker to play analog sounds such as mp3's?
    I am pretty sure that you cannot, but want to be 100% sure, getting some more sound from the center would be quite a treat.
    btw, I am using the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Sound Card...
    I'm out like a dyslexic in a spelling bee

CMSS (Creative Multi-Speaker Surround)
    CMSS is a technology that upmixes stereo music to multi-channel surround sound on a 4.1 or 5.1 speaker system. This feature can be accessed from Creative PlayCenter.
    "Thou shalt not kill, remember? What in the hell kind of church man are you?" - Vash the Stampede

I hope this works, I am at work till 6 tonight but will check it out first thing once I get in. I do have an another question that I forgot to post.

How come while playing DVD's from my DVD-ROM the sound isn't as loud, and I have to turn it up over half. I have all the volume settings on 100% in the control panel, and ideas what the problem might be?
    I'm out like a dyslexic in a spelling bee

Go to the KLIPSCH.COM forums. They have a section just for Pro-Media......d