Ahhh sprint pcs i hate them

Thread: Ahhh sprint pcs i hate them

Ahhh sprint pcs i hate them

im am so pissed right now. since i got this new job ive been paying off my stupid bills because i want a good credit report.

well a long time ago i hate spring pcs and i had an outstanding balance of 82.16 i didnt pay off so i was put on colletion. which is understandable

well last year i paid it off in full and two months ago i tried to get a cell phone threw sprint pcs and i was denied and was told to call collection. i was like WTF!.

i didnt bother with it because i called them and they said it shows i have a zero balance so i just went about my business and got a phone threw t-mobile last month.

TODAY i recieved a letter from a collection agency called cavalry saying i still owe money which is 82.16.i called cavalry and the guy was a total DICK so i got the info i needed and hung up on him then i called sprint then explained the story and the lady is like this is a collections issues and tranfered me to there collection department then the collections depertment is like, this is a customer service issue and transfered me to customer service, then the customer service department said is was a collection issue and transfered me back. then i got some jagg off on the phone who hung up.

i call back wanted to speak to a supervisor and the lady tranfered me somewhere i really dont knwo what department the lady takes down the info from the collection department cavalry and said they will take care of it.

so i dont really trust sprint since they are a piece of sh*t with there billing department. im going to try to get a copy from my bank showing a sprint pcs payment and try to look for an old bill showing i have a zero balance and call that piece of sh*t colletion agency cavalry and fax it to them. also try to get a letter saying it was a mistake for it wont affect my credit.

so far my day started off like crap. i hope it gets better

sorry guys i just had to rant this out and get it out of my system.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

You know, you should really let us know how you really feel!!

Ya it sucks, I know you went through it already, all things will pass given time and the right paperwork
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I don't really know where you are located, but I believe all you have to do with that collection agency is to tell them that you have already paid and they can just hash it out with sprint. I don't believe that you have to fax anything to them or prove anything to them.

I am in California and it is against the law here for a (3rd party) collection agency to put any negatives on your credit report. You did not enter into any financial agreemets with THEM (3rd party, collection agency) however, sprint will be the one to put those dings on your credit report.

If you have anything that you can get your hands on easily, a cancelled check, a bank statement, showing the date and amount yo paid to sprint, or an account statement from sprint showing your zero balance, make a copy and snail mail that to spint (along with a nasty letter of the foul treatment you received trying to settle the matter.) You would be amazed at how well a well-versed letter of complaint works to your advantage. Good luck and happy venting!

Just something that I think everyone should know... NO collections agency can ding your credit report without going to court first. If they do they are breaking the law and you can sue them for slander of credit and WHEN you win you can both get them to remove the ding and get a money settlement. For more info on this goto www.troubleshooter.com and look around.
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way. ---Pink Floyd

and the moral of the story is . . . . . . . .

Pay your bills.
    Nonsense prevails, modesty fails
    Grace and virtue turn into stupidity - E. Costello

A Story about AT&T Long Distance

Hey gang,

Well, as long as we're talking about raw deals here's mine.

I had dropped ATT long distance and got another carrier. About two months later I got a check in the mail from ATT saying that if I signed up with them I would cash this check, about $40.00 and they would only charge 7cents a minute for long distance.

At the time the carrier I was using was charging 9cents so I went ahead.

A month later I got a whopping phone bill. It appears I didn't read the fine print. It said that the 7cents a minute charge only applied at certain times. During the day I was being charged 23cents a minute for my calls.

It appears they got their 40 bucks back and them some.

The moral of the story is STAY AWAY FROM ATT.
    Last edited by Orangeman; April 19th, 2003 at 02:52 AM.
    Bouncy Bouncy

well i called my bank and they are going to send me a statement for the month of december which shows the payment and also im going to get one from sprint pcs. the sprint people said they would handle it but i dont really like leaving matters to other peoples hands. so as soon as i get this info im going to call the collection agency and fax the info or mail. to show proof that i have paid this debt last year.

so the moral is pay your debts and keep all your records handy incase you need them. i cant find my stupid sprint pcs bill that shows i have a zero balance. so now i have to wait for a statement.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    We had 2 Sprint accounts when we moved up here from Arizona. Sprintbroadband & Sprint PCS. We cancelled both services the day we left Marana. PCS was not a problem whatsoever, but Sprintbroadband was a royal pain. We kept getting letters up here in Alaska that they were going to suspend our service . Finally after 5 months they figured it out, and sent us a letter thanking us for our final payment, which was made the Friday before we left 5 months earlier! So ya see [NeoZeeD] sometimes even when ya do pay your bills they are a big pain in the rear end!
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Originally posted by kato2274
    and the moral of the story is . . . . . . . .

Pay your bills.
    Thats what I was going to say, I've had sprint for quite some time now (well over 2 years) and I've never had a problem with them that they would not correct as soon as it was brought to their attention.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-