WD Reunion? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: WD Reunion?

you know doc and the rest of you who want to be his kids ..

someone asked about a reunion about the old crowd .. im apart of that old crowd and i spoke why its not going to happen .. it doesnt pretain to docpc and some others ...

and before you say about what was said and whats not since you want to bring up fighting again .. which is why my comment was made about bad blood ...

gee does Sowulo and me get along .. yes .. ask him

ohh and what about DW .. ohh gee have you spoke to him .. well maybe you need to find out whats going on before you shoot your mouth off ..

i dont need to prove to you nor anyone else who i am cool with or not cool with .. but your the one who mentioned geeks and wants to keep this going on .. many of you think we dont come here .. most of us come here alot even on a daily basis ..

just cause we dont post doest mean were not here .. just cause i dont sit and read every post everyday doesnt mean im not apart of thiings .. your not my boss nor a person to question what i am and am not here .. i spent years here helping promote this place from scotts business cards to making avatars for people .. i did alot for this site

Scott and many of the people here know it .. i made the first friends page of this place .. it doesnt mean i have some special status or some special thing .. but your telling me not to come here like your the GOD .. i dont think so ..

till scott tells me to never come here again .. i will come here as i please i follow the rules and things .. if you want to spend more time compaling about who i talk to .. where i hang .. you can take it else where this is a tech site .. not someones site to tell me or what others can and cant do ...

if anyone else wants to keep this crap going then feel free to .. it only shows whos wanting it to go on .. im more then ready to drop it all ... but if im going to drop so is everyone else .. atleats pertaining to me .. if others from the site i mainly hang out with you still have problems with then thats them not me .. so drop your crap in dealing with me over the past .. im here today and thats how it will stay ...

i think everyone is gay deep down inside , ....except me

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That is all ......................................
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Blah...

Am I the only person that thinks that "CDXPO" advert up top looks more like COXpo? Gay pr0n perhaps?
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

Talking Re: Blah... & an 'observation' ....

Originally posted by EvilCabbage
    Am I the only person that thinks that "CDXPO" advert up top looks more like COXpo? Gay pr0n perhaps?
    Get your eyes checked ! ... or tackle your 'hidden gay desires'

Not aimed at anyone really :

It seems ITLU has partially achieved his objective, we've had some 'long lost' members posting that I've not seen for a good while ... .... we've even had 'topic closed' (on another thread ) ... ... Members may have come & gone but I see 'behaviour' hasn't (I kinda think that wasn't really the plan)... awww well, it was getting a bit predictable around here anyway !!!

All I have to say is come back if all can be forgiven or ignored, if it can't then come back anyway & have a fight !! I'll just watch & stir when we get a lull

Yours most insincerely .... Devils advocate !

Re: Re: Blah... & an 'observation' ....

Originally posted by confus-ed
    Yours most insincerely .... Devils advocate ![/i]
    Oh_no. I am the Devil's Advocate. You are my bitch! Know_your Roll!

Unhappy if we are 'bottom bandits' ... I at least want to be the MAN !

Originally posted by Ya_know
    ... You are my bitch!....
    Shssssssssh ! .... ...they'll be jealous ! ....

Banned
    Is it time for the cleetus to get involved yet?

Originally posted by DocPC
    No......all the IDIOTS are posting.

You think that whining about who or where will mak a difference?

I guess I should post the Front page of geeks as the apologies were published as well as the emails that were concurrent with those posts......

Don't play here ladies!
    You lost me there

I'm not whinning about anything. are you saying that your still upset about things from last year? must be a hard life.
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Tattoo addict
    Originally posted by DANIMAL
    must be a hard life.

I might get back into posting, but I spend most of my time now moderating the Hot4's & Performance Cars forum.
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

Originally posted by crazyman

Yeah, that would be me and my hard life.........

We won't mention the pool, motorcycles, nice cars, paid-for house.........All this in Idyho.......
    Last edited by DocPC; June 27th, 2003 at 10:53 PM.
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Originally posted by crazyman
    thats the spirit!!!
    2 thumbs up for Crazyman!!!
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Well, we've got to hand it to ILTU. He has brought out a bunch of old names and faces/icons. I just like thinking about the good ol' days where every little thing was picked over and bitched about. Remember when Scott changed the font?!? Half the posts that next day where complaining about it...pretty funny.

Anyway, welcum back guys/gals. Good to see ya.

Re: Re: You just don't get my 'humour' that's all ...

Originally posted by FatalException0E
    While you're at it, you might want to check out www.nice-tits.org
    That WASN'T Funny FAOE!!
    Last edited by Orangeman; June 28th, 2003 at 05:09 PM.
    Bouncy Bouncy