i know i tried to explain how to use the feature have disk and choose to install one of these other drivers , you can do this by chooseing not to show compatible hardware but to show all hardware then choose have disk then
again windows will prompt you that you have
the best ones installed choose then to force it to install the drivers you want from the disk you want to install,
bill g's company tried too hard to idiot proof something to prevent people from loading the wrong drivers , i hate this period! i think that their should be a choice made upfront , idiot mode or tech mode , when you go to install devise drivers
it should ask you a funny question and give you a choice a or b , a== idiot b= techie
a question like whats a driver answer a dale earhardt answer b removes stupid exclamation points and make the stupid thing work!
if you fool around with it in the control panel you might get it you can also try this method
open up ad new hard ware tell it other then have disk then choose the corect driver tell it to install it any way and when coflic trouble shooter apears ignore it
/reboot then go to device manager and remove the one with the exclamation point then scroll down to the one you just installed then usually under resources you can choose to set the devises resources manually
this trick works with the aztech 288 modem soundcard /packbell headache where the cards actually detected as a soundblaster pro
when its a aztec s.galaxy pro
thanxz