am i a moron - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: am i a moron

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    What are you all fighting about now ?

Errr ... nobody 'got it' ... you can format to your hearts content, but what you want to do is zap the xp partition with fdisk ... 'remove non dos partitition' ... then just re-run xp setup when there are no partitions left ....

I dunno what all this 'answering prompts right' stuff is either ... if there is already an ntfs partition in the 'target' windows won't 're-do' that either, it'll just write over the top in either a 'new' install (so in another directory) or if you 'force it' into the existing directory.

You know guys all this bickering isn't productive, 'nice' or even amusing now ... try & leave it 'be' please

Now what was all that about morons ....?
    you guys got yelled at , naa naa naa naaaaa na naaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Mayet
    .....you show what a true idiot you are.....bootdisk.com's 98 oem bootdisks do not have the format command on them....

Um... I dunno what you have been downloading but the bootdisk.com's images for Windows 98 have format.com on them. The OEM one has it in the CAB file and the non-ramdrive version is right on the disk... I just used them today...
    "We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men." -- Monsignor; The Boondock Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by arch0nmyc0n
    Um... I dunno what you have been downloading but the bootdisk.com's images for Windows 98 have format.com on them. The OEM one has it in the CAB file and the non-ramdrive version is right on the disk... I just used them today...
    Wild i had a few that didnt have format.com but that was a while back. Been using what I made up for a while now. Guess the ones I had that didnt have format were screw ups or something just checked a new one and its there in the cab file. Oh well. Shows how much I use a boot disk now a days.

I stand corrected..the ones here I have archived do not have fomat anywhere but yes the ones on bootdisk.com now do have it
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

I stand corrected..the ones here I have archived do not have fomat anywhere but yes the ones on bootdisk.com now do have it
    So is that an apology to Triplerltd for calling him an idiot and using a smiley that said PLZ DIE? What a wonderful place Windrivers is becoming when people who should know better post crap like that.
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Quote Originally Posted by Kedrin Milborn
    Actualy windows 98 OEM floppy disks do not include format.com it is located on the windows cd under the Win98 directory. Hmm guess you didnt know that did you.
    See above post!
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

With all due respect Mayet, if yer gonna flame someone, you should double check to make sure yer point is correct... I always try and check before writing something like that. (This isn't intended to be an insult, just a friendly reminder. I feel like I have to say that now.)
    "We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men." -- Monsignor; The Boondock Saints.

If you show us your boobies for free (I know Mat has you in for a cut of whatever he gets from me if I have to pay to see them) I will accept that as an apology on behalf of Trip, posthumously of course...

Oops, forgot the smilie with the hands!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gazzak
    See above post!
    See above post!

Quote Originally Posted by gazzak
    What a wonderful place Windrivers is becoming when people who should know better post crap like that.
    'Ooops etc' refers
    Quote Originally Posted by 'nearly' gazzak
    see above
    What a wonderful place Windrivers is becoming when people who should know better post crap like that.

Hey its the 'answer two posts before me game' !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    If you show us your boobies for free (I know Mat has you in for a cut of whatever he gets from me if I have to pay to see them) I will accept that as an apology on behalf of Trip, posthumously of course...

so what ever happened to the boobies???
    **Time is fun when you are having flies. - Kermit the Frog**