Taskman has gone crazeh.

Thread: Taskman has gone crazeh.

Taskman has gone crazeh.

I'm just going to post a link to a picture of my problem as it's a lot easier to do that than to try and explain it. Some background info first.. worked fine all of 10 minutes ago, then NAV said I had some virus and it couldn't do anything about it and blah blah all the normal crap it says. So I smacked CTRL+ALT+DEL and tried to end the process that was infected and now my taskman looks like it does in the screenshot I've got posted below. And as you can tell I have non of the normal tabs, like users and all the others.. hell, I don't even have the boxes to minimize, maximize and close.. WTF?! They were there like I said, all of 10 minutes ago. :/ If someone... anyone could tell me what the hell is going on and how to make it go back to normal, that would be super. Oh and the virus is gone now and it says there are no others so I don't think that's the problem. Thaanx

screenshot --> http://users.adelphia.net/~derrickmc...kmanbadbad.jpg
    Choose your future,
    Choose to sysadmin.

ignore me.. seriously.. i'm a damn retard when it comes to xp and i keep fixing my own problems like 5 minutes after i post asking for help like the little bitch that i am. i double clicked the ficken gray area up top and it came back. lol... i need to like get me windows xp for absolute inbred morons
    Choose your future,
    Choose to sysadmin.