Just to say
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just to say

Just to say

I haven't been "fired"

I have however been demoted, so asking me to fix things that are not in a forum moderated by me will not happen. Richard1 is now the only one who can do cross board editing/deleting so please PM him with your requests from now on.

Alot of people have jumped to alot of conclusions. As much as you all hate to wait for answers, this time you are going to have to. I will lock anymore WTF happened type threads that get started.
    Last edited by NooNoo; March 2nd, 2005 at 09:29 AM.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I presume then since the thread is still open, either you want us to reply, or you can't even lock the thread because of your new status.

I'm here to say, this isn't right. I've butted heads with you on many occasions, and I’ve also butted heads and teamed up with Trip, and I’ve disagreed with you more than I remember ever getting along, but for fairness, above the emotional line, I think you performed you duties in an exemplary manor, and I think I have always respected your decisions, despite disagreeing with you. Had I been in your shoes, I probably wouldn’t have handled things so well.

I don’t think demotion was appropriate, you didn’t do anything wrong.

Richard, until this is changed, NooNoo back to super Mod, consider my technical advice giving days here at this site over. I have no intentions to sabotage the site, so banning my account is not required, but don’t ever expect me to be here in a helping capacity if you don't reverse this, and publicly apologize to NooNoo.

Ya_know which part of shut the hell up for a bit, was too hard ?

I'm with ya_know on this. Until they directly address the issues and not just censoring the members of this forum, why should we silence ourselves? If you just let it all slide then nothing will get fixed, and windrivers will remain under communist rule. I would like to stay here. I was a good comunity when i joined, which is why I'm fighting the BS. But if thigs gontinue this way, I'm not gonna stick around.

Noo, It's a shame the way they've been treating you and the older mods here. You're a class act and don't deserve any of this.
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness

Quote Originally Posted by Khazad
    .. why should we silence ourselves? .
    I wonder about some people sometimes .. errr because Noo just asked you to ? & hopefully you respect her judgement ? I do & she says wait .. so flipping wait !

This is not right.

Why would you do this to Noo???

Its a sad in cyberspace
    Hmmmmm.....back for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    I wonder about some people sometimes .. errr because Noo just asked you to ? & hopefully you respect her judgement ? I do & she says wait .. so flipping wait !
    I stand up for what I believe in, and in essence, I am shutting up. As stated, no more technical assistance until NooNoo regains the much-deserved respect of the administrator, and super mod status.

Honestly Confues-ed, it's a little too late to try to mediate any of this. Why not just sit back and watch, or put in your own two cents...

Sorry NooNoo, if my responses are against your wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    Ya_know which part of shut the hell up for a bit, was too hard ?
    One other very important thing I'd like to point out. NooNoo Edited her post after I read it and began to reply to it. When I read it, she made no mention of this:
    Alot of people have jumped to alot of conclusions. As much as you all hate to wait for answers, this time you are going to have to. I will lock anymore WTF happened type threads that get started.
    So in all fairness to my response, I was perfectly justified...besides the fact that I would have voiced my support for NooNoo even if she had asked us to back down.

"I will choose Free Will!"

As much as i would like to sit back as Noo may have asked for, I've never been one to sit idly by while people are stomping on me or my friends. Sometimes your friends will ask you to stop just to make a situation "disappear" but that always leads to more problems.

So sorry Noo if i cause any problems for ya. I'm doing this for your sake and the rest of the people I respect here, past and present.
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    One other very important thing I'd like to point out. NooNoo Edited her post after I read it and began to reply to it. When I read it, she made no mention of this:

So in all fairness to my response, I was perfectly justified...besides the fact that I would have voiced my support for NooNoo even if she had asked us to back down.

"I will choose Free Will!"
    How about "Free Noo!!"?
    "It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!"

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    How about "Free Noo!!"?
    Dude, Free Will, it's a Rush song..."you may choose some ready guided, some celestial voice, and if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!

I will choose a path that’s clear, I will choose...FREE WILL!!!”

I would like to say that if anyone knew the history and the way Noo has dealt with some VERY sensitive situations here in the past then she would have been given MORE mod powers, (if that's possible), not less. A great asset to this site is in grave danger of being lost. A re-think would be a good idea IMO.

Will now be quiet again
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Dude, Free Will, it's a Rush song..."you may choose some ready guided, some celestial voice, and if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!

I will choose a path that’s clear, I will choose...FREE WILL!!!”
    Ya_k you must be my age to remember that. Wow. Rush ROCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by gazzak
    I would like to say that if anyone knew the history and the way Noo has dealt with some VERY sensitive situations here in the past then she would have been given MORE mod powers, (if that's possible), not less. A great asset to this site is in grave danger of being lost.
    Amen! That's Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    Ya_k you must be my age to remember that. Wow. Rush ROCKS!
    Ice, I'm familiar with that song ... and I'm only 21.