The WOTPP's Tale ! - Page 11
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The WOTPP's Tale !

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    Yeah!alota people like to change the cupboards,They enjoy standing back and watching the amusement.This thing about changing your{ DRAWERS } well I ain't goin' there!!

Like when the supermarket moves things around so you can't just grab what you want & go, you have to search & maybe buy something more on impulse.

Yes indeed, I was going to put just drawers but hastily added cupboards, not knowing if I'd moved any or not, just to keep the lads down! But one of the items is a bureau, so that has a cupboard in it, not just drawers, oh gosh shall we talk about supermarkets. Yes that really mucks up my computerised shopping list which I print off and tick boxes and take to supermarket, local one planning a change, so clue is not to print off too many lists.

Poetry, recordings and photos >> Welcome to My World

The WOTPP's Tale !

Wonder how them folks shopped and made list-is-siss and stuff and re-arranged the cave.

The WOTPP's Tale ! I guess this post is the original Neverending Story. or is it?Hummm
    Last edited by street1; March 1st, 2006 at 08:12 PM. Reason: I don't know

Yet, the hardest part in making a flan, is in not burning the sugar, while making the caramel sauce, but still achieving that nice golden brown color.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Now were talking about food!

My wife makes a pineapple creme topping cheese cake to die for- and I probably will.

My son once told her"these homemade biscuits aren't as good as usual are they"?

No biscuits for six months.He has learned to keep his opinion to himself.

During the old days in America the cook would be assigned in a cattle drive or wagon train.If anyone complained about the food they became the cook.So the cook put a whole box of salt in a pot of beans.The trail boss came up and took a big bite,swallowed hard and screamed"damn at the salt!!" Just like I like it..

WOTPP's They used a lot of sand and glue.I think they had gizzards back then. Mags probably has some real good recipes. Right Mags.

We cut to the Centarian that rescued Linda, decked out in a fur cave-man suit, standing in front of his cave with a manly caveman pose. Inside is the still unconscious Linda (Man, she must really be scared of snakes!), laying naked under a leopard skin (!!) blanket. On a rock beside her is a little monkey doing little monkey things. (Oh no...I have a feeling it's going to be doing cutsey monkey things all too soon.) Linda wakes up and the Centarian man tells her his name is Tang. Linda, realizing that they are both Centarian (well, duh! You both look Asian, don't you?!), asks Tang how he got to the planet. He responds that this is his home planet, causing Linda to put the pieces together and realize that he must be a descendant from one of the survivors of Cosmos 3. Linda wants to meet his parents, to which he coldly replies that he will take her to them.

Tang takes her deeper into the cave to a large room complete with a huge totem pole (!!). (Wow! That leopard skin dress really fits Linda pretty well! You spent a lot of time making dresses on those long, lonely, nights, eh, Tang?) Deeper in the room, Tang shows Linda his mother and father, who are frozen in blocks of ice (!). (The ice seems kind of strange since the entire area is full of palm trees...) Linda recognizes Tang's father as Lt. Anderson from Cosmos 3! Linda asks Tang to help her find her way back to the ship so she can inform Admiral King, to which Tang happily agrees and off they go.

Do we need a sound track here?

It is my pure and virtuous heart that
    gives me the strength of ten!

I just put my headphones on and could hear....ah, put yours on too or your speakers !

Quote Originally Posted by street1
    Mags probably has some real good recipes. Right Mags.

Erm nope ! Well yes, up the road, round the the corner, choice of Chinese Restaurant or nice little Coffee Bar which does nice wholesome dinners and meet up with friends.

Even more recipes if you're prepared to jump in a car ...

Go on then as I'm confus-ed again, why would we need a car to get recipes ? Have you not heard of delivery ?

"That British Dame, Mags, had said the Chinese place was just around the corner," El Squid thought to himself; his car squeeling its tires on the damp pavement as it skidded through the turn. The twin beams of his headlights scarcely penetrated the dense night fog, which didn't bother the squishy invertebrate, as he had no idea where he was anyway.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Mags was telling us this wonderful story about prehistoric women.

Somewhere the plot changed and El Squid "the squishy invertebrate"

Got in a car and wrecked a town.His only desire was to feed.

Yet ,the small townspeople were unaware of his innocence.

Again he lurks in the shadows waiting.What will happen next?

Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of the squishy invertebrate mollusc? His tentacles are everywhere, grabbing arks, audiences and French sailboats.

I am scared.

It is my pure and virtuous heart that
    gives me the strength of ten!
    Last edited by houseisland; March 22nd, 2006 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by houseisland
    I am scared.

Because even with a squishy thingie zooming along in a car towards or was it away from, the Chinese Restaurant, nothing could upset dear Daisy and the other prehistoric monsters ... ooops, Ladies .. as they head towards the Chinese Restaurant .. where awaits ..