Quote Originally Posted by kolokythaki
I think too many explanations were already given for this matter.
The right is on my side. I spend many hours for this thread and at the end I saw it locked and no answers in my questions (Questions that majority of the members here have no idea about since no one else answered).
All u people who defend Noonoo, u r not objective, u dont judge with equal terms. Instead of make me quilty u better read that thread and think about the answers I never received.
Two suggestions, not that your going to listen to me anymore than anyone else, that you should follow.

1) Lost the sexist pig gig. It won't work in most countries in the world anymore and those that do are slowing fading to non-existance. Sure as @#$ doesn't work in the US or US maintained/supported/run sites. Not to discount our friends who help out from other countries I just cant remember them all.

2) Lose the shortcut keys', the AOL speak, whatever you want to call it. By using poor grammer and showing an inability to type correctly with spell checking done. Your showing us that your not even as smart as my child was at two years old.

3) Let me toss a third in here to be cute. After at least seven years, maybe more, I can say I've disagreed, disliked, and even argued with NooNoo but I have NEVER doubted her judgement on computer releated skills, fixes, or support. No two people will ever agree 100% of the time but in this life there are some who have a gift and use it.. She is one.

I can't "order" you to do anything nor can I make you but I can say this. You say were rude, were wrong, and were mean, in different words but thats the bottom line. I say if I was hated, mistreated and dis-respected I'd get the #$@ up and LEAVE. You must either like being miserable or really have no clue about life.

ShadowDragon