Quote Originally Posted by CoolObserver View Post
I know this is 5 years later but thank you so much. I really needed to access this drive and I could see it. I had to do a VirtualBox machine running windows xp because there was nothing for windows 7 (but I will try to see if I can get it to work anyway). But this saved me so much. I used this to access a Pinnacle Micro Apex 4.6 gb Scsi drive using the Microtech USB to SCSI adpater. Again thank you so much.

I found the drivers fine and I kept thinking I needed the driver for the Apex, but other comments on various forums said that windows should find it as a drive if the Apex was set to Direct Access, which it is. I even went and purchased a scsi terminator because I did not have one, even tho the drive worked fine without it before. What a relief, and, POOF! just like that I did what you said the the drive showed up in my VBox Xp machine as well as the host Win7 machine.
Glad this was able to help!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1 View Post
If you could e-mail me the drivers I would be most appreciative. The drivers I had did not seem to have the same inf file you mentioned in your post.
Thank you,
j
Hey Jeff, sorry I didn't see that you posted until today. If you still need the drivers just PM me your email.