anyone know how well ZoneAlarm................ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: anyone know how well ZoneAlarm................

crazyman

Thumbs up

zonealarm Pro is even better !!!!

tgratzer

Hey shinma and fu_man who are you to say who can use this for personal or business use when your asses aren't even registered!!!

------------------
    I am a bomb technician, if you see me running try and keep up

Dav

Wink

I might as well add my 2 cents worth, so here goes...I wouldn't start my puter up today without Zone Alarm. I recently cleaned out the text file that Zone Alarm creates whenever someone or something probes your ports. I was astounded.

xcoderx

Cool

Originally posted by reboot:
    Get it, install it, then go to Steve Gibson's page and test it www.grc.com ....
    Cool, thanks for the link. Shows I'm completely stealthed w/ ZA... for now. I compliment it w/ AnalogX CookieWall - free too. I'm running WinME and no problems incase anyone wondered.
    I barely get any hack attempts, but it's nice to know/control when autoupdate or any other 'rogue' programs try and access the internet.

Cool

Have been using Zone Alarm for some months. It is easy to use and very stable. A real winner.

Originally posted by tgratzer:
    Hey shinma and fu_man who are you to say who can use this for personal or business use when your asses aren't even registered!!!

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

------------------
    hAS ANYONE SEEN MY "cAPS lOCK kEY"?
    hAS ANYONE SEEN MY "cAPS lOCK kEY"?

i a, using zone alarm with win me anytime i log on i get about 5 alerts every hour sometimes more surely they are not all hack attemps and if it is adservers seeing if you are still on line i thought i was stelthed!!!
    what are all these alerts i have used neotrace to track them but i still dont understand what i am seeing
    "The first ten million years were the worst,' said Marvin, `and the second ten million, they were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.'"
    Douglas Adams 1954 - 2001