emachine keyboards
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: emachine keyboards

Post emachine keyboards

hey, my boss bought like 80 million emachines !(doh)well anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew where to find the emachine keyboard drivers. you would be a great help. thanks

Windows should automatically detect the keyboard. There are alot of poeple though with your problem. Try the emachines web site at www.e4me.com. Good Luck!
    le blog de goodespeler - bandape.com

yes, it does detect it, but the volume buttons don't work. the driver supplied screws up all the buttons. and you know how picky computer illiterate customers about buttons!

Lightbulb

Originally posted by rootbeer_god:
    hey, my boss bought like 80 million emachines !(doh)well anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew where to find the emachine keyboard drivers. you would be a great help. thanks
    If you have the restore disk that came with it you can find the drivers for the keyb on the disk under drivers, if not email me I have the driver for the keyb..
    "More Than Merely Names"
    "NEVER FORGOTTEN"

E-machine Keyboard Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Sly
    If you have the restore disk that came with it you can find the drivers for the keyb on the disk under drivers, if not email me I have the driver for the keyb..

I know your message was a long time ago. But do you still have the driver for an emachine keyboard (to get the volume controls working. I am using Windows 2000 Professional. Would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Welcome to Windrivers rucks!

have you looked at emachine downloads? For further help you would have to tell us the model of the emachine please. (not the keyboard - the computer)
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Angry emachine keyboard drivers

Good luck in finding the drivers, I can't be more frustrated than I am. They are not on the restore cd's, they are not on the emachine web site, Windows will not isntall the proper driver once you remove the keyboard from the device manager.

I was simply informed today that I have to do a COMPLETE restore of my notebook!! This isn't an option for me. This would take me a day to do all the backups of my data, reinstall all my software as I teach computer software, configure everything, customize my toolbars with my macros, etc.

It angers me the way companies simply say 'well, you'll have to do a restore then', like it's something simple and doesn't waste our valuable time.

If anyone can EVER find a keyboard driver for this, that would be great. I wish I could return my machine

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeer_god

Welcome to Windrivers comt2000

I am puzzled, if you teach this stuff, then you would know about backing up - full and incremental. Macros can be saved and run again.

The only certain thing about data on a computer is that it will be lost at some point for any number of reasons.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Thumbs down emachine drivers

I don't, nor does anyone I know, backup drivers on their computers. These SHOULD be a simple plug and play once removed, else reinstall the driver. I don't have the HOURS it would take to do a full backup, I simply back up my data, that takes enough time. I have all my software if/when I need to reinstall, I don't back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    Welcome to Windrivers comt2000

I am puzzled, if you teach this stuff, then you would know about backing up - full and incremental. Macros can be saved and run again.

The only certain thing about data on a computer is that it will be lost at some point for any number of reasons.

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rucks
    I know your message was a long time ago. But do you still have the driver for an emachine keyboard (to get the volume controls working. I am using Windows 2000 Professional. Would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Have not checked in in a while, But anyway if you email me I can get them to you.
    Sly
    "More Than Merely Names"
    "NEVER FORGOTTEN"

Quote Originally Posted by Sly
    [SIZE=4]Would I be able to get the driver for my emachine etower 600 is? I have not been able to locate one anywhere and it is not on my restore disk.

Thanks so much !Michelle[/SIZE]

oh yeah, email [email protected]

Senior Member - 1000+ Club Outcoded's Avatar
    Somewhere in the UK, never quite sure where
    When it comes to getting custom keyb buttons working, I tend to ditch the stuff that came with them and just use Girder.
    I'm in charge and I say we blow it up

I now have available 466ie and 433i - they are the full setup files. pm me for a link.