asus a7n266 vm

Thread: asus a7n266 vm

Post asus a7n266 vm

I've been experimenting with intergrated motherboards recently cause i'm bored and they're a good cheap alternative to the mobo/graphics card/ sound card option. just built to machines with the a7n266 and have now decided to go for the micro version the a7n266 vm..
    I know i'm not going to get the kind of performance that i would with a kt333 chipset ddr2900 and a gf4 but can anyone tell me from experience if these boards are fast and stable. Compared to the big brother the a7n266(full atx) will i notice a difference in performance and will the micro atx motherboard fit into a normal case??
    thanks
    E R R O R...
    ------------------------------->

The board will fit in a regular case...........you should not notice any degradation in performance between a full size board and a Uatx.
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Good that's what i wanted to hear, now lets hope ebuyer(er :0) deliver it safely and in one piece.
    By the way are there any motherboards currently with onboard gf3 or 4??
    E R R O R...

Zero feedback? Hmmm. Let's hope. I don't recall any boards with Gf3 or 4 down...........could be wrong.
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Ith's a shame that.. It would be a very tempting package espicially if there was surround sound and on board modem. hmm maybe a should get a console
    Saying that tried to get a game cube today and every shop i tried had sold out..d22n it.. anyway i digress..
    E R R O R...