I can't stand some people in fast food!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I can't stand some people in fast food!!!

Post I can't stand some people in fast food!!!

Okay, here's my rant for the day. This isn't meant to everyone that works fast food so if we have some in this community, don't flame me telling me you're not like that. Most people I come in contact with are generally pretty nice.

I usually go to my local Wendy's for lunch and everyone there is usually quite nice and qick. There is a manager that transfers to the store occassionally that I can't stand. Everytime I order fries, and he hands me my food, there is never any ketchup in the bag. So , nicely, I ask if I could have some. Each time he says, "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't hear you order that." WTF like I need to order ketchup or like you need to make that smart@ss remark. So I usually go on about my business no big deal. Last time he did it, I said "I shouldn't have to" as I was driving away. Today, the same thing happened.

Drive up to the window:

Him: Here's your food

/me looks in bag

Me: Could I please have some ketchup

/him hands me some ketchup

Him: There ya go

Me: Thanks

/me is about to drive away

Him: Sorry, didn't hear you order that

/me is quite the disgruntled customer instantly as if a switch were flipped

Me: Hey, are you a manager?

Him: Why yes, I am.

Me: Good, I just wanted to let you know that everyone that works at this store is absolutely wonderful and I am treated great each time I speak with one of them.

Him: Wow, that's really great. Thanks.

Me: Except for you... You're the only @sshole in this place. Let me tell you something. The next time I drive up here and am handed a bag with no ketchup, I will ask the person nicely for some. Unless it's you. If it's you, I'll throw the food back in your face, get a refund of my money and will never step foot back in this parking lot for the rest of my life.

Him: Huh? But.. er...

/me drives away

Sorry had to rant
    The Artisan formerly known as A+Tech.

I'm more of a Burger King guy myself.
    Hello World

Thumbs up

[quote]Originally posted by WebHead:
    <strong>I'm more of a Burger King guy myself.</strong><hr></blockquote>

BK RULES!!! My family has a Burger King VIP card, we're such good customers.

Mt wife converted ne from Mickey D's when we first met and I'll never go back!

Service is usually good, but once in a while you'll find someone who's tired, depressed, or just plain going postal and that will ruin it for the rest of us...
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

OK, Burger Krap and McDickweeds are the top two on my list of "You couldn't Fargin' drag me in there if I was starving and you were buying".

The only use I have for Ronnies place is as a laxative. within 15 minutes of eating there I'm ready to spew from both ends. Order a Big Mac sometime take it somewhere and disassemble it. I'm willing to bet money the conoments weigh a lot more than the meat. you usually end up with enough lettuce to make a fargin' salad. And the half gallon of ketchup they put on everything else just makes a big Gad Domn mess.

As for BK, well, if I wanted Microwaved food, I could have done that at home. And what's with the treated french fries???? If you fargin' cook 'em right you don't need chemical "enhancements" to make 'em crispy. And again if your burgers weren't as dry as cardboard you would need to put a gallon of ketchup and mustard and Mayo on 'em to make the swallowable.

I still can't believe people actully pay for that garbage. I haven't been in either place in over a year and don't plan on going back any time soon.

Finaly, in the words of Leo Getz: "never go to the drive through. Why?? Because they F*** you at the drive through! They F*** you at the drive through".

That's MY rant for the day.
    The Dragon has left the building.

I like Wendys myself

(PETA, leave me alone!!! I will eat whatever I want and that includes you if you get between me and a hunk of dead baby cow)

[quote]Originally posted by WebHead:
    <strong>I'm more of a Burger King guy myself.</strong><hr></blockquote>

BK's is great for lunch, but I like McDonalds for breakfast.
    Can't resist those Sausage McMuffin w/Eggs!
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

werd, good job,

Ive had problems with wendeys also, getting orders wrong and the drive thru people just dont care.

Well Im glade you did that since I do the same thing. Im very thickheaded, so im told.

If I dont get the respect I will let them know. Kinda rude? Nah

Samething if you go into a nice resturant and the service is bad, they way I tell them is not giving a tip. Or if theres a hot chick that servs you and she is a good server then ill tip $10 Im not cheap lol.
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...uts/athlon.gif

Do you leak any fluids, do you have any bumps on your rear, do you have any unpleasant odors?
    If you answered yes to any of these then you are not qualified to own a new AMD ATHLON XP.
    If someone ask you if you are running the all-new fastest AMD ATHLON XP, just turn around and reply "WHY YES, AND ITS CERTIFIED"

http://www.daemonprojects.com/

I feel your pain with fast food....but

2 Words: Taco Bell

Where I live all the kids who are too stupid to work at McDonalds, Burger King or even, gods forbid Arby's go to work at Taco Hell. The one closest to my house will NEVER get your order correct through the drive-through. They are batting .900 out of the last l0 ten times i went through screwing up my order...its not that my order is so frikkin difficult is it?!? IS IT?!? *deep breath*

2 soft chicken tacos, no lettuce, no tomato
    2 regular nachos
    2 soft steak tacos, no sauce
    medium coke
    medium Sprite
    Even ordering in the store they STILL manage to screw it up. Last night I ordered the same fsuking thing, and I've learned to check it before i leave, and the manager noticed me unwrapping each taco and inspecting the contents then had the nerve to make a smart *** remark to the effect that his people know what they are doing. As i tossed the 2 soft chicken tacos with lettuce, with tomato and soft steak tacos with sauce across the counter to him i replied " If the people on the line could read I wouldn't HAVE to check my godd#@n order every GOD#$N TIME!!!" *I was becoming quite loud, so the other customers in line were staring* So my order got fixed and I get the next meal free if my order is screwed up..which, it will be..it will be
    Irony is, I love the food there and the only other Taco Hell is out on the beach (gf only tolerates Taco Bell, so it s nice when she wants to get somethign from there).

But now I will still need to check my tacos irregardless, this time to check for the possible addition of a "special sauce"

[/end rant]
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent

[quote]Originally posted by NeuromancerIV:
    <strong>I feel your pain with fast food....but

2 Words: Taco Bell

Where I live all the kids who are too stupid to work at McDonalds, Burger King or even, gods forbid Arby's go to work at Taco Hell. The one closest to my house will NEVER get your order correct through the drive-through. They are batting .900 out of the last l0 ten times i went through screwing up my order...its not that my order is so frikkin difficult is it?!? IS IT?!? *deep breath*

2 soft chicken tacos, no lettuce, no tomato
    2 regular nachos
    2 soft steak tacos, no sauce
    medium coke
    medium Sprite
    Even ordering in the store they STILL manage to screw it up. Last night I ordered the same fsuking thing, and I've learned to check it before i leave, and the manager noticed me unwrapping each taco and inspecting the contents then had the nerve to make a smart *** remark to the effect that his people know what they are doing. As i tossed the 2 soft chicken tacos with lettuce, with tomato and soft steak tacos with sauce across the counter to him i replied " If the people on the line could read I wouldn't HAVE to check my godd#@n order every GOD#$N TIME!!!" *I was becoming quite loud, so the other customers in line were staring* So my order got fixed and I get the next meal free if my order is screwed up..which, it will be..it will be
    Irony is, I love the food there and the only other Taco Hell is out on the beach (gf only tolerates Taco Bell, so it s nice when she wants to get somethign from there).

But now I will still need to check my tacos irregardless, this time to check for the possible addition of a "special sauce"

[/end rant]</strong><hr></blockquote>

One word: Beano
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...uts/athlon.gif

Do you leak any fluids, do you have any bumps on your rear, do you have any unpleasant odors?
    If you answered yes to any of these then you are not qualified to own a new AMD ATHLON XP.
    If someone ask you if you are running the all-new fastest AMD ATHLON XP, just turn around and reply "WHY YES, AND ITS CERTIFIED"

http://www.daemonprojects.com/

When I go to Taco bell, I always get the chicken quesadillas and they put that nasty baja sauce all over it. I ask not to put it on every time and every time it gets put on. Eventually, as soon as they hand me my food, I hand them the quesadilla back, without even looking at it, and told them they screwed up. It's kinda funny but I've been right every time so far.
    The Artisan formerly known as A+Tech.

No matter where in the h#ll I went back when I ate fast food, they would always screw my order up. Tell them no mayonnaise and there would be mayonnaise on it.. Tell them no onions and there would be onions on it.. Tell them I want just meat and bread and they'll put every d@mn thing they have back there in their cook area on it.. So I just cook my own meals now, plus a lot healthier too..

Banned

Yep, we have 2 burger kings in my area that I just will not go back to. The managers don't even care that they suck. But there is always yummy Whataburger, they have yet to screw something up. Of course my hatred is Pizza deliveries. I am not allowed to order anymore because I have been screwed so many times. No matter how many of them I got for free, they always screw something up, or lose the order. Of course, my girlfriend has only let me eat pizza twice sense moving in in June. I miss pizza.

[quote]Originally posted by SlyVenom:
    <strong>I like Wendys myself

(PETA, leave me alone!!! I will eat whatever I want and that includes you if you get between me and a hunk of dead baby cow)</strong><hr></blockquote>

Please don't perform the porkbeast attack on me. Porkbeasts are exactly why I won't get out of the locked car when I go to fast food places. Scared of the eat attack.

I cant believe no one has posted this....

!! Dont p*ss off someone making your lunch!!

trust me if you go back there and he see's you first, you wont want to eat it anyway!!!!
    "I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Voltaire.

I had a run in with a McEmployee last week.

I was on my way home from the Harry Potter movie (I know I said I would never see it, but the tickets were free, either way, the movie was a complete abortion, but thats for another post...)

Being relatively late, and I was hungry, I wasnt in the mood to cook, so some Mcfood was deemed to be needed.

Myself and my other half ordered, and were presented with the bill, for $13.25, no big deal. I look into my wallet, and see a whole bunch of change, and a $50 note.

This is where it gets complicated.

I take out this $50 note, and add to it, $3.25 in small change, with the end result, to hopefully get two $20 notes in exchange, with my food. Apparently this mathematical wizardry was too much for my newly aquainted Mcfriend, who insisted on giving me $38.40 in change.

I am still baffled as to how he came to that conclusion, but nonetheless, I felt I needed to defend my right, to recieve correct change. I proceeded to explain the simple mathematical theorum to the village Mcidiot, who, after 10 minutes, decided that he was wrong, and proceeded to give me $39.00 in change.

Obviously, this too, was not exactly Mcright.

Another 10 minutes pass, and eventually I leave, with my Mcfood, a nasty Mctemper, and my correct Mcchange.

As long as I live in this town, I will never purchase Mcanything from that store again.
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars