trouble shooting while sleeping

Thread: trouble shooting while sleeping

Post trouble shooting while sleeping

hi i do phone support i just got off the phone with this lady and her printer where the printer wouldnt print.

i told her to clean the copper contacts on cartridge and printer and then she started talking then i fell asleep.

nobody really noticed i fell asleep with a customer on the phone. then when i came too it was like 10 min. later i hear her saying oh thank you everything is printing fine now. and im like lost for a while then i come too and say well thank you for calling computer support plus .

do any of you phone support people ever fall asleep while talking with a customer?

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

[quote]Originally posted by AbSoLuTeZeR0:
    <strong>hi i do phone support i just got off the phone with this lady and her printer where the printer wouldnt print.

i told her to clean the copper contacts on cartridge and printer and then she started talking then i fell asleep.

nobody really noticed i fell asleep with a customer on the phone. then when i came too it was like 10 min. later i hear her saying oh thank you everything is printing fine now. and im like lost for a while then i come too and say well thank you for calling computer support plus .

do any of you phone support people ever fall asleep while talking with a customer?</strong><hr></blockquote>

lol! I hope you didn't snore!
    The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

<strong>

do any of you phone support people ever fall asleep while talking with a customer?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I did once. The lady hung up on me, then called back and complained to my supervisor..
    Luckily, I had such a good reputation there, he didn't believe her..
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

LOL I thought it was just me. I usually zone out a while before I actually fall asleep. If I am surfing the web while helping someone I will totally forget what the heck I was talking about. The 80's were a lot of fun but I think I damaged some brain cells.......
    "We have assumed control"

Well, at least you fixed the problem! It's amazing how often you can 'fix' a problem just by someone telling you about it. Or by just touching the computer. That's the first time I've heard of fixing a machine while asleep, though.
    a LARTing we will go
    a LARTing we will go
    hi-ho the derrio
    a LARTing we will go

<strong>

Not yet, but it drives me crazy when they start talking the story of their lives before actually telling me what happens.
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

[quote]Originally posted by AlienDyne:
    <strong>

Not yet, but it drives me crazy when they start talking the story of their lives before actually telling me what happens.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I have had that when a customer calls with a problem and I word my question wrong and asked what they were working on before they got the error message. "well I got to work at around 9:30 turn on the computer and went and got a cup of coffee then I had to go to a meeting......."

I zone bad.
    Sofa King Retarded

my last housemate did that once - he had been hitting the x pretty hard all weekend, then just went comatose during the week. I told him to sort it out and he did for a while
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I was at a remote site about 80 miles one way..I was talking to our network admin and I started to nod off after he went on trying to splain some thing...
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

i wish i could learn in class while asleep. ::yawn::
    So, so busy lately. Oh, where do I start?

I was working for USSB tech support for satilite dishes, when a caller called in I gave the usual speel (Thank you for calling USSB..yada yada...), this guy was telling me about his problem when i noded and when I woke up I gave the opening speel again right as he was just finishing his description of the problem. LOL, he was pissed.

That was so funny, as he was describing his problem for the second time , LOL, i sent a bunch of satilite signals to his dish, and before he finished, his TV came back on...

He was like "oh...well...it just came back on". I played with him and said "Well why did you call then?!?!" <<with sarcasim>>. He got all pissed and hung up....that was soooo damn funny.

I wonder if he is reading this right now!?!?!? ROFLOL
    Steven Henry

yes it was me,

DAMN YOU

well actually it wasnt me.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg