[RESOLVED] Anti - Intelligence?

Thread: [RESOLVED] Anti - Intelligence?

CREEPINGDEATH

Resolved [RESOLVED] Anti - Intelligence?

Has some customer ,friend and or family member done some thing SOOO stupid to thier system that it makes you believe in the phrase "reverse Intelligence".

I have an uncle that basically tortures his old p-166 to death , he gets pissed of at it and starts banging on it with a wrench like a chimp or something.

------------------
    ~If you can't walk the walk don't even try to talk the talk~

Wink

Makes you want to believe in retroactive birth control...
    It is too late to fix America via the Republicans or Democrats, and too early to start shooting the bastards.

Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis

WOTPP Light Air Support Wing

cheezmonkey

Lightbulb

My girlfriend's dad, while in a heated telephone discussion with her mum <yes, im english> got in a tantrum, like he does every night when he comes home drunk as a fart, and hurled his monitor across the room ... now what did that achieve? actually it earned me £20. hehe
    such is life

------------------
    No girl deserves my tears, and the one who does will never make me cry.

Had a client who, while trying to install a CDRW, got mad a the computer and STABBED the CD-Rom with a screwdriver. repeatedly. until the screwdriver got stuck. Funny thing is, guess what he did for a living: day-trader. I guess I'm glad he didn't have a gun handy. And like two weeks later my boss and her husband go to dinner at the guys house. umm.... You couldn't pay me to go to someone's house that is that demonstratably psycho. Esp not for dinner. MMMM, nice topping, what is it, cyanide? And these apres-dinner mints? filled with razor blades... Wow, the work you must have put into this!

------------------
    Do one thing everyday that scares you.
    Do two things everyday that scare the bejesus out of someone else.
    Do one thing everyday that scares you.
    Do two things everyday that scare the bejesus out of someone else.